My Guide Website?
Athens: Adventure Dives in Nea Makri for Certified Divers8 Reviews
If you are a certified diver looking to dive near Athens join an adventurous dive trip to some of the most interesting places in the Mediterranean sea.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Athens:If youʻre booking your trip to Athens last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore wrecks, steep walls, caverns and slopes full of relics of ancient shipwrecks
- Enjoy the warm waters, the great visibility and a rich marine life to guarantee a great diving experience
- Dive safely under the supervision of an experienced scuba instructor
- Go at your own pace with small groups of divers
DescriptionOnly 45 minutes from the center of Athens in the southern Evoikos Gulf there are a variety of dive sites for you to explore - from the most relaxing to the most challenging ones. Choose between diving from the shore or taking a boat trip out into open waters. The meeting point is at the dive center and after preparing the equipment you will head for Schinias bay where the private inflatable boat is located. From there and within 6 miles (25 minutes) distance you will explore some of the most interesting dive places in the Mediterranean Sea: Platourada island, Dipsa island and Marathon cape. An experienced scuba instructor will help you with all the necessary preparations and guide you through the dive, so the only thing you have to do is to relax and enjoy the dive. There is an hour and a half surface interval between the dives with refreshments and snacks. All dive equipment, water, snacks and refreshments are included.
IncludesAll taxes, fees and handling charges Bottled water Professional guide Diving equipment DAN dive insurance Photos or video of the activity Juice or tea Biscuits or fruits Boat expenses
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Diving within 12 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (e.g. asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor