My Guide Website?
Athens and Piraeus Private Tour For Groups34 Reviews
Welcome to Athens, the world's ancient capital. Visit the magnificent Acropolis with its Parthenon. Then explore all the main monuments and sights, such as: the Temple of Zeus, Panathenaic Stadium, the Parliament, Acropolis Museum, Plaka, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Athens:If youʻre booking your trip to Athens last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Athens Riviera Trikke Bike Tour & Vouliagmeni Lake
- Athens: The Original Greek Food Tour
- Athens: Museum of Illusions Admission Ticket
- Nea Makri: Marathon Cape & Bay of Schinias Snorkeling Trip
- Athens: Acropolis, Parthenon, & Acropolis Museum Guided Tour
- Explore the Acropolis and Parthenon
- See all the city's main monuments
- Visit one of the best museums: Acropolis Museum or Archaeological Museum of Athens
- Stroll around the narrow and traditional alleys of Plaka old city or the Monastiraki area
- Take panoramic pictures of the south coast of Attica on the Kastella Hill
DescriptionDiscover both ancient and modern Athens on this tour. First, you will head to the Acropolis, which - along with its Parthenon - is the most important ancient site in the Western world. You need around one hour to visit the Acropolis and Parthenon (in high season calculate an hour and a half). After this, you will take a panoramic tour around all of Athens' most important monuments. You will have the opportunity to visit, stop, and take pictures at: the Temple of Zeus, Panathenaic Stadium, National Library, the Greek Parliament with the changing of the guards, and Ancient Agora/Roman Agora. You can also choose to stop for shopping, souvenirs, or a walk in famous areas like the Plaka old city area, the Monastiraki area, Ermou street shopping center, or Varvakeios central food market. Next, you will drive 10km south from the center of Athens to the port city of Piraeus. This is the biggest port in the Mediterranean, the hub of the Aegean ferry network, the centre of Greece’s maritime trade, and the base for its large merchant navy. Beyond its shipping offices, banks, and public buildings are a jumble of pedestrian precincts, shopping districts, and rather grungy areas. Discover the most attractive quarters of Piraeus city, like Mikrolimano little port, Marina Zeas/Pasalimani, the Peiraiki coastal area, and Kastella Hill.
IncludesRound-trip transportation Taxes Fuel Tolls English-speaking driver Air-conditioned van vehicle Audio guide
- You will climb steps and walk 10-15 to visit the Acropolis from the parking lot