My Guide Website?
Athens at Twilight Night Tour with Drinks and Meze Dishes4 Reviews
Watch the sunset over Athens on a shared group or private twilight tour. See sights such as the Acropolis illuminated for the night. Stop at 3 different bars for a glass of wine, and hear urban folk music and more.
- Go on a moonlight walking tour of Athens and learn its nightlife traditions
- Listen to urban myths and legends about one of the oldest cities in the world
- Sample Greek wine and spirits, such as ouzo, raki, and tsipouro
- Dig into a plate of traditional meze
- Join a carbon neutral tour, organized and led by an eco-certified tour operator
DescriptionSee the sights of Athens illuminated for the night on a 3.5-hour twilight tour, and enjoy Greek wines and local spirits at 3 different bars. Discover the city's thriving nightlife scene with a local guide, and feel the true magic of the city as it is best experienced at night. Walk along ancient streets and lanes, following in the footsteps of Greek philosophers and famous personalities. Hear the secret stories of celebrity visitors, and learn the local myths and traditions along the way. Get spooked by tales of ghosts, and dig into the city’s music scene. You’ll visit 3 themed bars located in unique secret gardens and on rooftops with splendid vistas. Hang out with the crowds of cheerful locals enjoying a night out on the town. Check out corners of the city that only locals visit, and uncover some of the city’s coolest spots. Participate in some local drinking traditions, and sample ouzo and raki paired with mouthwatering finger food. At the last stop you'll have the option to head off on your own or, if you want to keep the night going with your new tour friends, join them for a free VIP entry to a bouzouki venue featuring urban folk music - a true local experience for night owls with itchy feet! See how the locals enjoy life in this city that never sleeps.
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide 3 bar stops with a glass of local spirit at each venue Meze dishes (finger food) Train fares Optional VIP entrance to a bouzouki bar
- This tour is organized and led by the world's largest travel B-Corp certified company. B-Corp Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices Please wear comfortable walking shoes, and dress in smart casual clothing Those under 18 years of age are not permitted to join this tour. Please remember to bring a valid government-issued ID with you Travelers aged 18+ must produce proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children aged 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery, or proof of vaccination