My Guide Website?
Athens: Athenian Riviera Private Tour by Van
Explore the Athenian Riviera of the Attica Region on a day tour. See the beautiful Lake Vouliagmeni, visit the historic town of Lavrio, and meet the God of the Sea at the Temple of Poseidon.
- Savor the fresh sea air as you travel along the beautiful Athenian Riviera
- Learn about ancient Greece history from your guide as you explore the ruins
- Travel back in time and visit the ancient city of Lavrio and historic temples
- Enjoy some time to explore the winding coastal streets of Athens and Attica
- Visit Athen's hidden secret, Vouliagmeni Lake, and marvel at its clear water
DescriptionDiscover Athen's coast on a day tour of the Athenian Riviera. Visit the original borders of Athens, stroll through historic neighborhoods, and see precious stones in Lavrio. Meet your driver outside your hotel and begin your Athenian Riviera adventure. As you drive, learn about the fascinating history of ancient Greece from your local guide. Head to Lavrio to explore an ancient Greek town renowned for its precious stones and historic ruins. In Lavrio, visit the ancient mine and learn about the original borders of Athens. Continue to the Temple of Poseidon, sitting atop Cape Sounion Hill. Marvel at the stunning panoramic views from this temple dedicated to the god of the sea by the ancient people of Athens. Next, stroll through quaint coastal neighborhoods and stop at a small tavern or cafe for a bite of lunch. On your drive back, stop at the pristine Vouliagmeni Lake. Cool off your feet in the turquoise waters or relax at the shore before returning to your hotel in Athens.
IncludesTransportation Driver Local guide
- The route and order of the tour may change. Please list the names of all participants when booking the activity.