My Guide Website?
Athens by Night: Sightseeing, Spirits, and Food16 Reviews
Combine the cultural delights and delectable bites of Athens on this 3-hour nightlife and food tour of Greek capital. Accompanied by a guide, delve into the culinary scene of the city by visiting several popular bars and restaurants.
- Walk through Athens and explore the nightlife and food scene
- Visit eateries and bars that few visitors know about
- Try local favorites such as pizza boats (peinirli) and Greek salami
- Wash your food down with a refreshing Agiorgitiko red wine
- Mingle with the locals and have fun with an expert local guide
DescriptionGreet your guide at Monastiraki square and embark upon your epicurean exploration of the city. Immerse yourself in the electric atmosphere of downtown historic center of Athens, an atmospheric enclave replete with informal bars and food corners. Enjoy the famous Greek Boat pizza or so called Peinirli in the narrow streets of Monastiraki Next, walk to one of the most funky neighborhoods, Psirri, where you will enjoy a glass of local variety wine combined with Greek charcuterie, cheeses plate, and local chutneys. Learn about the snack’s interesting origin as you chat with your guide and feel the vibrant and unique atmosphere of Athens by night. Continue further in the district of Psirri and walk by some significant wall art hidden in the atmospheric streets of the town. Walk towards to Monastiraki square where it is time to enjoy the famous local deserts like baklava or Greek fried donuts. Visit one of the most famous local bars at the Karitsi square and enjoy a cocktail made from local herbs and spices. Finish you tour by admiring some of the most beautiful city buildings lit at night.
IncludesFood tastings Drinks (1 glass of wine, 1 cocktail, 1 beer) Local as a companion guide
- At the time of booking please provide your name, surname, and hotel name and address
- Please note that people aged under 18 years old are not permitted to drink