My Guide Website?
Athens City, Acropolis and Museum Tour with Entry Tickets85 Reviews
Experience the contrasts of Athens on a tour of the city center and archaeological ruins of the Acropolis. See the state monuments of Syntagma Square and learn more about the city in ancient times at the Acropolis Museum.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Athens:If youʻre booking your trip to Athens last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take a panoramic city tour of Athens
- Visit the site of the first modern Olympic Games at the Panathenaic Stadium
- Explore the remains of the Acropolis
- Learn more about Ancient Greece at the Acropolis Museum
DescriptionTravel back in time at the Panathenaic Stadium to see where the first Olympic Games of modern times were held. Pass the Temple of Olympian Zeus and Hadrian’s Arch to take a look at the Greek Parliament building and the Memorial to the Unknown Soldier. Admire the state buildings of the old Academy, Athens University and the National Library on Syntagma Square Then, head to the Acropolis to explore the famous monuments of Ancient Greece from classical times. Visit the monumental gate of the Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike and the iconic Parthenon before learning more about the history of the city at the state-of-the-art Acropolis Museum.
IncludesGuide Entrance fees Transportation by luxury air-conditioned coach Pick-up service from most hotels in Athens
- Please note that due to certain visitor time restrictions at the Acropolis Museum the order of the program may be changed
- If you are staying at a hotel on the coast, you will be transferred back to your hotel on the Cape Sounion tour bus