Athens: Early Morning Acropolis & Plaka Guided Walking Tour
Beat the heat and skip the long lines on this early morning guided tour of the Acropolis. Explore Plaka and see one of the last public baths in Athens.
- Beat the heat and crowds with an early morning tour of the Acropolis
- Learn about the history of this iconic site from your professional guide
- Hear every word your guide says with a wireless audio guide system
- Enjoy quick access with a skip-the-line ticket
- Marvel at the centuries-old architecture of this UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Discover the picturesque district of Plaka
DescriptionMeet your guide early in the morning and start your tour of the Acropolis before the heat of the day sets in. Admire the Theatre of Dionysus on the south slope of the Acropolis as you make your way up the hill to view the ancient structures located there. Tour the Parthenon, the Erechtheion, the Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, and the Pedestal of Agrippa as your guide shares the fascinating history of this ancient site. Next, head downhill in the direction of Plaka, admiring views of the Ancient Agora and the National Observatory of Athens as you walk. Explore the cobblestone streets of Plaka with your guide as you discover secrets unknown even to the locals. Enjoy the tranquility of this village within a city as you explore the many narrow passages and discover hidden gems. See the Bathhouse of the Winds, the Roman Forum, the Fethiye Mosque Museum, and Hadrian's Library as you head towards Monastiraki Square where your tour comes to an end.
IncludesWalking tour with a licensed guide Skip-the-line access at the Acropolis Whispers audio device Hotel pickup and drop-off Gratuities
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now