My Guide Website?
Athens: Early Morning Acropolis & Plaka Guided Walking Tour498 Reviews
Beat the heat and skip the long lines on this early morning guided tour of the Acropolis. Upgrade your experience with a walking tour to Plaka old town and see one of the last public baths in Athens.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Athens:If youʻre booking your trip to Athens last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Athens Riviera Trikke Bike Tour & Vouliagmeni Lake
- Athens: The Original Greek Food Tour
- Athens: Museum of Illusions Admission Ticket
- Nea Makri: Marathon Cape & Bay of Schinias Snorkeling Trip
- Athens: Acropolis, Parthenon, & Acropolis Museum Guided Tour
- Beat the heat and crowds with an early morning tour of the Acropolis
- Learn about the history of this iconic site from your professional guide
- Hear every word your guide says with a wireless audio guide system
- Marvel at the centuries-old architecture of this UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Wander along cobblestone streets of Plaka
DescriptionJoin this walking tour to explore the UNESCO-listed Acropolis of Athens with skip-the-line entry tickets. Start early to avoid the crowds and see highlights such as the Parthenon, Erechtheion, and the Acropolis Museum. Walk the narrow cobblestone streets of Plaka, Athens’ Old Town. Meet your guide early in the morning and start your tour of the Acropolis before the heat of the day sets in. Admire the Theatre of Dionysus on the south slope of the Acropolis as you make your way up the hill to view the ancient structures located there. Marvel at the Parthenon, the Erechtheion, the Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, and the Pedestal of Agrippa as your guide shares the fascinating history of this ancient site. Next, if you have selected the option with the walking tour to Plaka head downhill and admire views of the Ancient Agora and the National Observatory of Athens as you walk. Explore the cobblestone streets of Plaka and discover secrets unknown even to the locals. Enjoy the tranquility of this village within a city as you explore the many narrow passages and discover hidden gems. See the Bathhouse of the Winds, the Roman Forum, the Fethiye Mosque Museum, and Hadrian's Library as you head towards Monastiraki Square where your tour comes to an end.
IncludesWalking tour Licensed Tour guide Audio device to hear the guide better Early access at the Acropolis Entrance fees to the Acropolis (if the option is selected) Plaka area audio guide
- If you have chosen the option without the entrance tickets kindly note that you will need to purchase the tickets before the activity at the time slot of the tour's departure time to ensure that you will be able to enter Acropolis with your group.