My Guide Website?
Athens: Fishing Trip Experience on a Boat with Seafood Meal1 Reviews
Explore the stunning Saronic Gulf with this unique experience of our fishing trip like never before
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Athens:If youʻre booking your trip to Athens last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Athens Half-Day Private City Tour
- Athens: The History of Greek Mythology Private Tour
- Athens Riviera Trikke Bike Tour & Vouliagmeni Lake
- Athens: The Original Greek Food Tour
- Athens: Full-Day Island Hopping Cruise with Lunch & Transfer
- Fish like a Greek on a fisherman's boat together with locals
- Enjoy fishing in the Saronic Gulf near Athens and use special gear
- Eat snacks, a traditional pie, seafood pasta and take home the fish you catch
- Opt for swimming at the stops and mingle with the local fishermen
DescriptionExperience the breathtaking beauty of the Saronic Gulf like never before with our unparalleled fishing trips! Whether you’re an experienced angler or a novice, we’ve got you covered. Our expert guides will take you to the hottest fishing spots where you can try your luck with our top-of-the-line equipment. If you’re new to fishing, Captain Nektarios, a skilled and experienced fisherman, will teach you all the secrets of the craft, and with a bit of luck, you’ll even catch your first fish! Our trips are perfect for solo adventurers, couples, and groups of up to ten people. Safety is our top priority, and we take all necessary precautions to ensure you have a worry-free and enjoyable experience. And to add the cherry on top, we also offer a delicious array of snacks and refreshments, including fresh fruits, traditional pies, Greek salad, and mouth-watering spaghetti with shrimps. Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to explore the stunning Saronic Gulf and create memories with your loved ones!!! The boat is fully licensed, following all safety protocols and offers insurance to all on board. It features: A life raft for 12 people. Life vests both for adults and children ( including automatic ones). Fire extinguishers.First Aid kit. WC. VHF.GPS. Sonar unit. Fishing rods, both for right and left handers. All necessary equipment for professional and amateur fishermen or specialized fishing preferences.
IncludesPrivate boat cruise Experienced crew All necessary equipment for professional or amateur fishermen with options for specialized fishing preferences Fishing rods Delicious array of snacks Refreshments Fresh fruit Traditional pie Greek salad Past with shrimps Life raft and Life vests for adults and children
- This tour will take place only if the weather permits. Varkiza Port is about 45 minutes away from Athens. Our boat is right below the Latini restaurant