My Guide Website?
Athens: Food and Wine Tasting Tour at Night19 Reviews
Taste the food and wines loved by the locals on a 4-hour tasting tour of Athens after dark. Tantalize your taste buds with the help of an expert foodie guide, and enjoy stunning views as you move from hidden bars to family taverns.
- Learn the culinary traditions of Greece from a local food expert
- Try a variety of traditional Greek small plates such as souvlaki
- Enjoy a wine tasting of 5 indigenous Greek varieties at an excellent wine bar
- Explore the most historical neighborhoods of Athens
DescriptionExperience the romance of Athens after dark on a food and wine tasting tour of traditional neighborhoods such as Plaka, Psyrri, and lively Monastiraki. Join a food expert to discover the hidden gems of the local cuisine and learn the history behind some of the most beloved dishes of Greece. Pop into quirky delis and family taverns to try dishes and delicacies loved by the locals and not so known internationally. Sample authentic mezedes (small plates) as you take in the atmosphere and meet the vendors who delight visitors and locals alike with their artisanal skills. End your evening at an excellent wine bar and take an aromatic journey through the wine culture of Greece. Taste the wines, served with charcuterie and cheeses from across the country.
IncludesLocal food-expert guide Visit and tastings at 3 different eateries and a wine bar Farewell gift as a memento of your experience Extra purchases
- Vegetarians can be accommodated. Please inform the local supplier in advance.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now