My Guide Website?
Athens: Food and Wine Tasting Tour at Night63 Reviews
Try foods and wines loved by locals on a guided nighttime walking tour of Athens. Tantalize your taste buds with included tastings and feel like a local as you go from hidden bars to family taverns.
- Learn the culinary traditions of Greece from a local food expert
- Try a variety of traditional Greek small plates such as souvlaki
- Enjoy a wine tasting of 4 indigenous Greek varieties at a wine bar
- Explore the most historical neighborhoods of Athens
DescriptionExperience the romance of Athens after dark on a guided food and wine tasting tour. Experience delicious local flavors in areas like Syntagma and Plaka. Join a foodie guide to discover hidden gems and learn the history behind Greek specialties. Meet your guide and begin your flavor-packed adventure thorugh Athens. Pop into quirky delis and family taverns to try dishes and delicacies that are not well-known internationally, but loved by locals. Enjoy a meal as you take in the atmosphere and meet vendors with artisanal skills. Head to a local wine bar and take an aromatic journey through the wine culture of Greece. Taste wines served with charcuterie and cheeses from across the country. End your experience by savoring some local ice cream.
IncludesLocal food-expert guide Tastings at different eateries and a wine bar
- Vegetarians can be accommodated. Please inform the local supplier in advance