My Guide Website?
Athens: Food Market Visit and Cooking Class with Wine158 Reviews
Discover the flavors of Greece with this 4-hour cooking class. Start the day with a trip to the market before starting your hands-on cooking class. Enjoy a meal of the food you have prepared with wine and drinks at the end of the lesson.
- Explore Athens Central Market with your cook for a shopping trip to buy fresh ingredients
- Create a delicious range of Greek dishes using fresh, local ingredients
- Learn from a Greek cooking expert about the secrets of traditional cooking
- Enjoy a delicious meal at the end of the class, including soft drinks and wine
DescriptionDiscover how to make traditional Greek food on a 4-hour cooking class, including a tour of a local market. Start your day at meeting point, where you’ll meet the chef. Then head to the market to pick up some ingredients and discover hidden places to eat, drink, and shop in the area. Your cook will show you some of the more interesting and unique products on offer, and give you tips on how to use them. Back at the cooking studio, you’ll be shown how to prepare the food and enjoy a hands-on experience making various dishes yourself. The course has been designed to be simple enough for any cook, no matter the skill level. When the cooking class is over, you can sit down with your classmates and chef to taste what you have created. Wine and soft drinks are served with the meal. Your cook will also give you access to our recipes, so that you'll be able to make these dishes again at home.
IncludesCooking class experience Food market visit with the cook All ingredients for the class Full-course meal Water, wine, soft drinks Complimentary shot of Greek liquor All recipes (sent via email)
- There is 30 minutes of walking during the tour so please wear comfortable footwear and clothing that is weather appropriate
- Please bring a refillable bottle of water, you can fill this up at the cooking studio
- There is a choice between either a morning class starting at 9:30 AM or an afternoon class at 3:00 PM