My Guide Website?
Athens from Piraeus: Private E-Tuk Tuk Half-Day Tour
Discover Athens' monuments and attractions on a private tour in an eco-friendly tuk-tuk. See ancient architecture, including the Acropolis, Hadrian’s Arch, Roman Monuments, the top of Mount Lycabettus, explore the Plaka neighborhood, and much more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Athens:If youʻre booking your trip to Athens last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Athens Instagram Tour: The Most Scenic Spots
- Athens: Dinner in the Sky Experience
- Athens: Blue Hop-on-Hop-off Bus and Cape Sounion Sunset Tour
- 3-Day Ancient Greek Archaeological Sites Tour from Athens
- From Athens: Cape Sounion Private Day Trip at Sunset
- Marvel at the impressive buildings in the city center, stopping for photos whenever you want
- Enjoy the panoramic view of Athens from the top of Mount Lycabettus
- Explore Athens' charming neighborhoods on a 100% electric tuk tuk
DescriptionExplore Athens on an eco-friendly, 100% Electric Tuk Tuk that’s perfect for getting around on the city’s narrow roads. Let your private driver take you to the must-see locations of the city on this 4-hour tour. Start by visiting the most emblematic monuments at the center of the city: see the Greek Parliament, the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, the Academy of Athens, and Agios Dionysios Areopagitis Church. You'll also get to stop at Mount Lycabettus for 45-minutes. Lykabettos or Lykavittos, is a Cretaceous limestone hill in Athens, 300-meters (908 feet) above sea level. The view from Lycabettus is a must, for only here is it possible to observe the huge extension of Athens City. Pass by the neighborhood of Kollonaki, a hub for upscale shopping where international labels and Greek designer boutiques share space with sleek concept stores and galleries. Enjoy a short stop at The Panathenaic Stadium or Kallimarmaro, The Ancient Olympic Stadium, one of the main historic attractions of Athens and the only stadium in the world built entirely of marble. You'll also see the Temple of Olympus Zeus and the Hadrian's Arch. Pass by Plaka, the old historical neighbourhood of Athens, clustered around the Northern and Eastern slopes of the Acropolis, and incorporating labyrinthine streets and neoclassical architecture. It is here where you will see the Tower of Winds, Hadrian's library and Romain Agora. During the rest of your tour, you will witness landmarks such as Ancient Agora, Acropolis, Areopago Hill, the neighborhood of Thisseio, Monastiraki, the flea market, and Psiri, the new hub neighborhood of the city where the locals love to spend their evening and free time. This day is jam-packed full of Athens' most impressive and historic landmarks.
IncludesPick up and drop-off from the PIreaus Port Private Tuk Tuk and driver Bottled water
- • To reach the top of Lycabettus Hill you will need to climb some stairs; this involves 5 to 10 minutes of walking