My Guide Website?
Athens: Guided Walking Tour of Ancient Athens
Embark on a guided walking tour of Athens and delve into the history behind every turn. Explore ancient monuments with your guide, including the Temple of Zeus, the Roman Agora, and Hadrian's Library.
- Discover and learn about the ancient city of Athens
- Guided tour in the archeological site of the Roman Agora
- Guided tour in the archeological site of the Hadrian's Library
- Guided tour in the archeological site of the Temple of Zeus
- Tour around Plaka visiting its most relevant tourist attractions
DescriptionWe invite you to join us on a journey back in time to discover the ancient city of Athens. Greece is known worldwide for its different facets, however, and without a doubt, what the Hellenes can be most proud of is its great past. Focusing on the classical period and visiting all the relevant temples and/or monuments of Ancient Greece; We will talk about history, mythology, a bit of philosophy and another bit of its scientific advances, as well as sharing endless curiosities about its ancient culture and society. This tour will be carried out with an official Spanish-speaking guide and includes guided visits to the interior of the Temple of Zeus, the Roman Agora and the Library of Hadrian.
Includes3 guided tours in 3 archeological sites A spanish speaking official tour guide
- You don't need to purchase the entrance tickets in advance, we will pass by the ticket office together and will assist you. There is never a long queue in these places.