My Guide Website?
'Athens: Mythology Highlights Tour with Private Driver'4 Reviews
Visit Athens and explore 5,000 years of history. See the Acropolis, the Panathenaic Stadium, and the Temple of Olympian Zeus as your driver tasks you around the city in comfort.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Athens:If youʻre booking your trip to Athens last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Athens: 4-Days Classical Tour with Meteora
- Athens Riviera Trikke Bike Tour & Vouliagmeni Lake
- From Athens: Hydra, Poros, and Aegina Day Cruise with Lunch
- Athens: Museum of Illusions Admission Ticket
- From Athens: Delphi Archaeological Site Full-Day Guided Trip
- Tour the sites of Athens at a relaxing pace.
- Amaze yourself with the marble Panathenaic Stadium and the Acropolis.
- Tour around the city with a hassle-free ride from your own driver
- Go to the famous Parthenon, a temple dedicated to the goddess Athena.
- Kallimarmaro it is the only stadium in the world built entirely of marble.
DescriptionAncient Athens is one of Europe’s oldest cities, one with a continuous history whose beginnings can be traced some 5,000 years ago. That makes it not only one of the oldest cities in the world, but also the cradle of Western culture. The Greek capital is known as the cradle of democracy. Ancient Athenians have nurtured and advanced science and art and provided the basis for western culture. Athens is an open-air museum, so plan your tour ahead and spend your available time wisely.If you’re short on time but want to see everything that Athens has to offer, take a five-six hour tour by private transportation. The day starts with convenient pickup from your hotel. Traveling by private car enables you to take advantage of your time. You also have the flexibility to explore each attraction independently or add a licensed guide at an additional charge. 1. Acropolis, 1 hour 15 minutes -. Parthenon, - Erechtheion, - Temple of Athena Nike, - Theater of Dionysus, - Herod Atticus Odeon, 2. Acropolis Museum, 1 hour 3. Panathenaic Stadium, 10 minutes 4. Temple of Olympian Zeus, 10 minutes - Arch of Hadrian, Pass by without stopping - Zappeion, Pass by without stopping - National Garden, Pass by without stopping - Hellenic Parliament, Pass by without stopping - Syntagma, Pass by without stopping 5. Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, 10 minutes - National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Pass by without stopping - The Academy of Athens, Pass by without stopping - National Library of Greece, Pass by without stopping 6. Plaka, 55 minutes - Monastiraki, Pass by without stopping - Hadrian's Library, Pass by without stopping - Ancient Agora of Athens, Pass by without stopping - Stoa of Attalos, Pass by without stopping
IncludesEnglish speaking driver with knowledge of the history. Not licensed to accompany you in any site. Skip the line tickets - Guaranteed to skip the lines - Upon your request Hotel/Airbnb/Port Piraeus Pick up & Drop off. (Without extra charge). Rafina Port/Laurio Port Pick up & Drop Off (Additional charge) Private transportation - Tour Air-conditioned vehicle WiFi on board Mobile chargers Mercedes-Benz vehicles equipped with A/C, Child Seats Bottled water
- The day starts with convenient pickup from your hotel. Traveling by private car enables you to take advantage of your time. You also have the flexibility to explore each attraction independently or add a licensed guide at an additional charge. - Luxurious Mercedes Benz Sedan/Mini Van - Visit the top sights of Athens in five hours. - Cover more ground in private transportation. - Explore at your own pace - Αdditional fees if the tour concludes at a location other than the designated meeting point. - Flexible Pick-Up Times - Customize pick-up times to suit your schedule. - Hourly Extensions - Extend your tour for a fee, adaptable to your needs.