My Guide Website?
Athens: Private 4-Hour Tour with Acropolis and Old Town81 Reviews
Discover the famous sights of the Greek capital on this private 4-hour tour of Athens. Stroll through the old town of Athens and explore the old neighborhood of Plaka. Admire the magnificent Acropolis and the Parthenon.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Athens:If youʻre booking your trip to Athens last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Immerse yourself in the history of the ancient Greeks and discover the Acropolis with the Parthenon
- Admire the Temple of Athena Nike, the Tower of the Winds, and the Agora
- Learn more about the Propylaea, the Erechtheion, and the Karyatides
- Stroll through the old town, discover the Pnyx, and walk through the flea market at Monastiraki Square
DescriptionEmbark on a search for the traces of the ancient Greeks and explore the most important buildings of the Greek capital on this walking tour through Athens. Visit the famous Acropolis with the Parthenon, a true wonder of architectural engineering. See the Erechtheion, the Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Pnyx, the birthplace of democracy, and the Areopagus. Enjoy walking through the beautiful streets in the old town. Take a look at the Roman Agora, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Tower of the Winds, and Hadrian’s Library. In the old town you will explore Plaka, one of the oldest neighborhoods of Athens, as well as Monastiraki, the popular shopping districts in Athens. There you can sample Souvlaki (Greek kebabs) – the favorite food of the Greeks – before walking on to Metropolitan Square.
IncludesLicensed tour guide
- Footwear with rubber soles and a hat are recommended for the tour.