My Guide Website?
Athens: Private Full-Day Sightseeing Tour2 Reviews
Take this special opportunity to get to know the city of Athens, one of the most ancient cities in the world. Embark on a full-day, private sightseeing tour.
- Discover the world-famous archaeological site, the Acropolis, and the Acropolis Museum
- Explore the Ancient Agora, Temple of Olympian Zeus, and Kallimarmaro Stadium
- Witness the changing of presidential guards at the New Parliament
- Embark on an enriching city tour of Athens and Lycabettus Hill
DescriptionThis full-day Athens tour provides visitors the opportunity to get to know one of the oldest cities in the world. Included in the experience is a visit to the famous Acropolis, where democracy was born. Discover the Temple of Olympian Zeus and the Panathinaiko, where the first Olympics games took place in Athens. Enjoy visits to the Ancient Agora and the Temple of Hephaestus, as well as the city's highest mountain, Mount Lykavittos, where you'll get to enjoy an amazing panoramic view of the city. Settle down for a traditional Greek meal in a local restaurant. Follow lunch with a visit to the Trilogy, three very important buildings in Greek history. Conclude the experience with the new Acropolis Museum, one of the most beautiful in the world. Get in touch with the city within which democracy, philosophy, geometry, and general sciences were born.
IncludesHotel, airport or port pickup and drop-off English-speaking driver Transportation via air-conditioned vehicle Private tour Bottles of water Wi-Fi on board
- Please note that the tour includes an English-speaking driver who will guide you onboard, but they are not licensed to accompany you in any site