My Guide Website?
Athens: Private Panoramic Night Tour with Personal Driver
Enjoy a panoramic driving tour through the highlights of Athens with your own private driver. Visit the Acropolis of Athens, the Athens Trilogy, and more, while learning local history.
- Enjoy the cool night air as you immerse yourself in Athens’ memorable nightlife
- Sit back and relax on an unforgettable panoramic drive through the city
- Take in views of Athens from Lycabettus Hill and explore the Temple of Zeus
- Learn from a driver with extensive knowledge of the history of Athens
- Take advantage of a private tour that’s flexible and customized to your needs
DescriptionSee Athens transformed in the evening on this private panoramic drive through the city. Marvel at iconic monuments golden against the skyline and experience Athenian nightlife before stopping at a Greek traditional tavern for dinner as pre-discussed by yourself and your driver. Get picked up in a luxury vehicle by your private driver, then start your evening with a visit to the Acropolis of Athens. Choose to visit highlights like the Temple of Zeus, the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, and the former royal palace which is now the Greek House of Parliament. Continue the panoramic tour around the Athens Trilogy, three neoclassical buildings including the University of Athens, the Academy of Athens, and the National Library. Spot the Panathenaic Stadium (Kallimarmaro), where the first modern Olympic Games were held in 1896, then see Mount Lycabettus (Saint George), Athens’ highest hill, offering an unbeatable panoramic view of all the city. Finish off your night by having dinner (at your own expense), either in a traditional Greek Taverna at Plaka with a view of the acropolis or at Mikrolimano, a small port of Piraeus, right next to the sea.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Private driver Private transportation Skip-the-line privileges Bottled water
- Your driver is not licensed to accompany you at or inside any site