My Guide Website?
Athens: Private Tour with Cruise Pickup & Optional Guide6 Reviews
Take a private tour of Athens with pickup from cruise ships in Piraeus. Have the option to include a guide or be driven to the sites on your own. Visit the Acropolis, Lycabettus Hill, and Plaka.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Athens:If youʻre booking your trip to Athens last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Admire the famous symbol of our civilization Acropolis.
- Take amazing photos from Lycabettus hill.
- Enjoy the picturesque neighborhood of Plaka.
DescriptionStarting from your cruise ship in Piraeus, the first stop of your tour is the famous symbol of our civilization Acropolis. You will visit the Parthenon, the Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion, the Caryatids, the Herodion theater, the ruins of the Theater of Dionysus, and Areopagus (the Mars Hill). Then, you will visit the Temple of Olympian Zeus and the Panathenaic Stadium, known as Kallimarmaro Stadium; the original stadium was built in 1863 for the first modern Olympic Games in 1896 in Athens. Afterwards you will have the opportunity taking amazing photos from Lycabettus hill, where the view of Athens is breathtaking. You will also the chance see the Trilogy of Athens, the Academy, the National Library and the First University of Athens. Next destination: The Parliament, The Tomb of The Unknown Soldier and watching and taking photos the Changing of The Guards. You will have free time at the picturesque neighborhood of Plaka. You will have time for shopping and you will have also the opportunity to taste the delicious traditional Greek food (Optional).
IncludesPickup and drop-off your cruise ship in Piraeus Driver Transportation by luxury car/limousine/minivan/minibus with Wi-Fi (vehicle type depends on the number of people)
- The starting time may be arranged in accordance to the traveler's wish. To arrange it please communicate with the local operator at the contact details you will find after booking
- The driver guide is not a licensed guide for archaeological areas and he can't enter with you into them
- You may need to have a valid ID or passport with you while visiting the sights
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- The pickup and drop-off points are the same
- If you want a licensed guide or an escort please choose the appropriate option