My Guide Website?
Athens Riviera: Catamaran Cruise with Meal and Drinks114 Reviews
Experience a luxurious, all-inclusive catamaran cruise in the company of a small group. Take this special opportunity to discover the enchanting Athens Riviera.
- Sail on a luxurious catamaran along the Athens Riviera
- Enjoy a special Greek family-style meal while soaking up the views
- Listen to historical commentary about Athens and the area
- Sunbathe, swim, and sail in the blue waters of the Aegean Sea
DescriptionEnjoy a sailing trip of a maximum of 10 guests on a luxurious catamaran, along the coastline of Athens. Share an all-inclusive cruise, offering the opportunity to discover the enchanting Athens Riviera. Start from the Marina of Agios Kosmas at 10:00 AM, and again at 3:00 PM, with a duration of approximately 5 hours, and sail almost 25 nautical miles in the sea. While onboard, you receive a welcome drink and get information about the vessel orientation and safety briefing. Head out in the blue waters for the chance to sunbathe and swim. During the trip, hear historical narrations across the Athenian coastline. When the wind allows, the catamaran sails will rise, and you can enjoy an unforgettable sailing experience. The captain will make 2 stops for swimming, and you will be served complimentary Greek wine, beer, and refreshments, while enjoying a special Greek barbecue meal, prepared onboard and served at a picturesque location.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off (within central Athens) Towels and goggles Barbecue meal onboard Greek wine, beer, and other refreshing beverages Taxes, insurance, and fuel
- Hotel transfer from areas out of Athens city can be arranged at an extra cost
- Hotel pickup starts approximately 1 hour before cruise departure. You will be notified by email about the pickup details. Please be ready at least 10 minutes earlier
- Make sure that you have provided the name and address of your accommodation, as well the full names, passport numbers, and nationalities of everyone in your group, at least one day prior to your cruise departure