My Guide Website?
Athens: Street Food Tasting Tour1254 Reviews
Immerse yourself in Athenian cuisine, sample the best street food with beer or wine, explore Athens, and hang out where the locals do. Choose between a private or group tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Athens:If youʻre booking your trip to Athens last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sample the best Greek street food with beer or wine
- Savour delicious desserts
- Explore the main shopping district
- Discover the source of fresh and warm bread sesame rings
- Check out the hippest neighbourhoods in Athens
DescriptionKick-off your foodie adventure at a pie shop to taste traditional cheese pie or spanakopita made right on spot with the freshest ingredients. Discover why Greeks are crazy about souvlaki and enjoy it with local beer or wine. Enjoy meat (or vegetables) wrapped in pita bread, juicy tomatoes, and tzatziki sauce at a local joint away from the crowds. Walk around Athens’ shopping district and find your way to a delightful boat-shaped Greek pizza place. Discover a pastry shop with the best Greek donuts and loukoumades, drenched in honey and cinnamon. Meander the streets of lively Psyrri, an Athenian district full of artistic and creative power. Enjoy street art, vintage shops, designers stores, and cute cafes. Visit an old bakery to discover the source of fresh and warm bread sesame rings, found in every food stall around Athens. Finish your street food tour with sweet memories of scrumptious local desserts and a special-flavoured local product found exclusively in Greece!
IncludesTour guide Food and drinks (beer or wine)
- Vegetarian options are available at all stops but limited vegan/lactose-free options. NO gluten-free/low-carb options. There are options without nuts included in the street food tour. However, nut traces may be present, and the providers cannot provide full assurance. For other dietary requirements, please provide details at check-out and the activity provider will do its best to accommodate The tour passes areas that are not always easily accessible for strollers, wheelchairs, walkers, or crutches. We would like to inform you that the tour consists of approx. 10 - 12 ppl and stops regularly at several points. Please, let us know if you can follow the pace of the group and if any assistance can be offered from someone in your group. Alternatively, please contact us to arrange a private tour for your group only, which will allow us more flexibility.