My Guide Website?
Athens: Street Food Tasting Tour160 Reviews
Immerse yourself in Athenian cuisine, sample the best street food with drinks, explore Athens and hang out where the locals do. Choose between a private or group tour.
- Sample the best Greek street food with drinks
- Savour delicious desserts
- Explore the main shopping district
- Discover the source of fresh and warm bread sesame rings
- Check out the hippest neighbourhoods in Athens
DescriptionKick-off your foodie adventure at a pie shop to taste traditional cheese pie or spanakopita made right on spot with the freshest ingredients. Discover why Greeks are crazy about souvlaki and enjoy it with local beer. Enjoy meat (or vegetables) wrapped in pita bread, juicy tomatoes, and tzatziki sauce at a local joint away from the crowds. Walk around Athens’ shopping district and find your way to a delightful boat-shaped Greek pizza place. Discover a pastry shop with the best Greek donuts and loukoumades, drenched in honey and cinnamon. Meander the streets of lively Psyrri, an Athenian district full of artistic and creative power. Enjoy street art, vintage shops, designers stores, and cute cafes. Visit an old bakery to discover the source of fresh and warm bread sesame rings, found in every food stall around Athens. Finish your street food tour with sweet memories of scrumptious local desserts, topped with golden syrup, sweet spices and special flavored ice cream.
IncludesGuide Food Drinks
- Dietary requirements or severe allergies: please inform us in advance. We promise to do our best to accommodate you. Vegetarians have options in every spot. Accessibility issues: please contact us beforehand to advise on each particular case. Our walk passes by places that do not always allow easy access for strollers, wheelchairs, walkers, or crutches. Αdults not vaccinated against Covid-19 are not allowed to enter the indoor areas of restaurants, bars, cafes, and taverns. Entrance will be allowed only for vaccinated adults and those with proof of recovery from Covid-19 (stating that they have recovered from the virus in the last six months).