My Guide Website?
Athens: Sunset Electric Bike Tour1 Reviews
Discover all the main sites of Athens as well as more hidden locations as you tour the city on an electric bike.
- Enjoy panoramic views of Athens at sunset
- Tour the city on high-quality electric bicycles
- See historic monuments such as the Parthenon and Panathenaic Stadium
- Discover charming neighborhoods at the end of the day
DescriptionEquipped with a modern electric bike for a relaxed and enjoyable tour, you will begin exploring Athens by visiting the National Gardens, a peaceful shady place in the heart of the city. Next, you will ride towards the Presidential Mansion where you can witness the ceremonial unit of the Presidential Guards. Then, it’s time to discover the Panathenaic Stadium, where the first modern Olympic Games took place, and the Zappeion, a magnificent Neoclassical building completed in 1888. While cycling around Athens you will stop in front of the impressive Temple of Olympian Zeus, as well as the Arch of Hadrian, which is one of the best photo spots in Athens. Next you'll head to the biggest pedestrian area of the city, where you will pass by the Acropolis Museum and the Acropolis Hill before reaching a secret spot to enjoy a breathtaking panoramic view of the Parthenon. Your journey back in time will continue with a stop at the Ancient Greek Cemetery (Kerameikos), the Ancient Greek Agora and the Roman Agora. The tour will end with a visit to the Cathedral of Athens and a ride through the scenic neighborhood of Plaka. In Plaka, you will find plenty of amazing spots to get awesome photos of the Old City, and your guide will give you pointers on the best places to visit after the tour ends.
IncludesModern electric bicycle Local tour leader Athens city suggestions list VAT & all taxes Hotel pickup and drop-off Entrance to archaeological sites
- Please note that you do not enter any archaeological sites on this tour • There may be participants with conventional bikes joining your group
- Please note that from 15 April to 30 August the tour ends before sunset
- There is a limited number of bikes for people under 160 cm; please let the local partner know if you will require one beforehand • Tours run in all weather conditions, rain or shine
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now