My Guide Website?
Athens: The Acropolis Museum Guided Tour56 Reviews
Travel back in time on a guided tour of the Acropolis Museum, and see artifacts from Ancient Greece at the peak of its creative influence.
- Discover the highlights of the Acropolis Museum with a local guide
- See the ruins of an ancient Athenian neighborhood
- Marvel at votive offerings to Athena
- Enjoy panoramic views of the ruins of the Acropolis
- Admire the Modernist building by the architects Bernard Tschumi and Michael Photiadis
DescriptionDiscover relics from Ancient Greece at the peak of its creative influence in the 5th century BC, and complete your visit to the iconic Acropolis with a guided tour of the Acropolis Museum. Designed by the architects Bernard Tschumi and Michael Photiadis, the museum is a treasure chest of artifacts formerly held in other museums, in storage, or returned from foreign collections. Marvel at the 1st floor Archaic Gallery as it is bathed in natural light. See excavations made visible through stunning glass floors. A licensed local guide will show you highlights from the museum's collection of more than 4,000 artifacts, which include votive offerings to Athena, statues of the Caryatids, and a glass atrium built-in alignment with the Parthenon. Get a sense of what the city looked like in days gone by with 3D exhibits and a plexiglass floor that reveals the ruins of an ancient Athenian neighborhood.
IncludesLocal licensed guide Skip-the-line service
- The Covid-19 measures set by the Greek Government frequently change. Thus, it is advisable to check local restrictions applicable to indoor and outdoor activities Tours take place in all weather conditions, rain or shine
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€35.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today