My Guide Website?
Athens: The Acropolis Walking Group Tour with a French Guide165 Reviews
Travel back to Ancient Greece on an exciting guided tour of the Acropolis of Athens. Walk up to the hill and see the Parthenon. Enjoy panoramic views of the remains of the classical world and the modern-day city of Athens.
- Avoid heat and crowds with a comfortable evening tour
- Visit the remains of the most famous ancient Greek city
- Enjoy rich story-telling from your French-speaking guide
- Climb up the Acropolis hill and admire panoramic views of Athens
DescriptionExplore the monuments of the Acropolis on a small group afternoon walking tour with a French-speaking licensed tour guide and archaeologist. Visit the Parthenon, and learn the fascinating history of the most important classical site in the western world. Join a licensed archaeologist guide, and admire an astonishing collection of sculptures that tell more than 2,500 years of history, from the 1st theater of human civilization at the Theater of Dionysus, to the Healing Temple of Asclepius, and Odeon of Herodes Atticus. See the Temple of Athena Nike (Temple of Wingless Victory), and the gateway to the Propylaeum. Go to the remains of the Porch of the Caryatids at the Erechtheum. Marvel at the crowning glory of the Acropolis at the iconic Parthenon where almost all of Athens can be seen.
IncludesAcropolis entry ticket Licensed guide
- Be prepared to walk uphill on uneven and sometimes slippery surfaces
- During summer it will be very hot; please bring light clothes and a hat
- Persons under 25 years old must bring their passport or a valid ID with their birthdate on The entrance fee is not included and will need to be paid on the day unless you choose the option with entrance tickets