My Guide Website?
Athens: Timeless Hills Walking Tour & Mount Lycabettus9 Reviews
Experience incredible panoramic views of Athens on an intense 3.5-hour walking tour for the physically active. Climb up Philopappos Hill to view the Acropolis and reach the top of Mount Lycabettus.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Athens:If youʻre booking your trip to Athens last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Athens: Temple of Poseidon and Cape Sounion Guided Tour
- Argolis: Full-Day Tour in Mycenae, Epidaurus & Nafplio
- Athens Instagram Tour: The Most Scenic Spots
- From Athens: Cruise to Hydra, Poros, and Aegina with Lunch
- From Athens: Private Historic Tour to Marathon & Thermopylae
- An active walk offering superb views and fascinating stories!
- Hill of the Nymphs & the Pnyx on foot
- Anafiotika neighborhood, the miniature village inside Athens city center that resembles to a greek island!
DescriptionStarting from the lively Koukaki area, where Trekking Hellas Athens base is located, we will first walk up the Hill of the Muses and the Hill of the Nymphs with fantastic views towards the Acropolis. Then our walk takes us on the Hill of Pnyx, where we check out the meeting place of the Assembly in Classical Athens — the quintessence of Athenian Democracy. We will also see the National Observatory dating from the 19th century.Our exploration then takes us to the Hills of Areopagus and the Odeon of Herod Atticus. We then get lost in the maze of the Anafiotika district, before we find our way toward the Acropolis Museum area.Next stops are the Temple of Zeus, Hadrian’s Arch, and we then explore the National Gardens. We make our way through this historical park, and we will also see the Presidential Mansion. Finally, we start walking towards Lycabettus Hill , which surely offers stunning views of Athens! We pass by the bustling Kolonaki area on our way down before we end our walk in Evangelismos Metro Station. Distance of the walk ~ 7,4 km / 4,6 mi, including uphill parts
IncludesExperienced Trekking Hellas Athens Guide Coffee & snack VAT
- This tour does not include any admission to Archeaological sites or professional guidance inside sites or museums. This is an active walking tour.