My Guide Website?
Day Trip to Santorini From Athens
Embark on a full-day trip from Athens to Santorini. Explore iconic white-washed houses on cliffs & enjoy a 6-hour private tour in a deluxe van with a wine tasting with a knowledgeable local guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Athens:If youʻre booking your trip to Athens last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Athens: 4-Days Classical Tour with Meteora
- Athens Riviera Trikke Bike Tour & Vouliagmeni Lake
- From Athens: Hydra, Poros, and Aegina Day Cruise with Lunch
- Athens: Museum of Illusions Admission Ticket
- From Athens: Delphi Archaeological Site Full-Day Guided Trip
- Visit attractions such as the Red & Black beaches, the Akrotiri Lighthouse & Oia
- Discover remote villages and experience the unique atmosphere of the island
- Relish a personalized & flexible experience with your experienced local guide
- Savor 4 sips of some of the most excellent wines of Santorini
- Day trip with hussle free private transfers to/from the airports & private tour
DescriptionCommence your full-day private tour early, starting with a hotel pick-up in Athens. Your driver will escort you to Athens Airport for your Santorini flight (not included in the price, unless you choose option 2). Upon arrival, an expert local driver/guide will lead you through the day in a deluxe minivan. Begin by exploring the northern part, visiting the renowned Oia village, known for its blue-domed churches and panoramic views. Next, head south to Megalochori, a charming village with tiered bell towers and traditional architecture, offering insight into local culture. Experience a captivating wine tasting at a family-owned winery with a three-century history before moving on to Red Beach, capturing the unique volcanic scenery. Relax at Perivolos' black beach, featuring seaside restaurants. Drive through vineyard-covered terrains to the island's highest peak, Prophet Elias Monastery, where monks offer local products. Enjoy wine amidst serene surroundings at 565 meters above sea level, taking in panoramic views. Conclude the trip at Santorini Airport for your return flight to Athens ((not included in the price, unless you choose option 2), followed by a hotel drop-off. Note: Book you flight to arrive in Santorini at approximately 11 am and depart at 6-7 pm, with 6 hours to explore this enchanting destination. Arrive in Athens at around 7-8 pm and will be dropped off at your hotel.
IncludesRoundtrip private transfer from/to your hotel to/from Athens airport with luxury A/C vehicle 6-hour Santorini Private Tour with Wine Tasting Services of English-speaking guide/driver in Santorini Vineyard & winery visit Wine tasting of 4 sips of wine & some cheese with rusks All taxes
- This Full Day trip to Santorini from Athens is conducted entirely in English. Note: Most travelers can participate. However, this tour requires a certain amount of walking (with areas only accessible on foot), some stairs, and slopes. Participants should have a moderate physical fitness level; however, we always find the best alternative solutions to accommodate each traveler's needs.