My Guide Website?
Delphi 2 Day Tour from Athens with Overnight in 4 Star Hotel3 Reviews
Head to Delphi on this overnight excursion from Athens. Join a guided tour of the Temple of Apollo and the Delphi Museum.
- Witness the Iniochos bronze statue
- Visit the Temple of Apollo and the Delphi Museum on a guided tour
- Stay overnight in a 4* hotel with dinner and breakfast included
- Enjoy plenty of free time to explore at your own pace
- Relax with all the logistics of traveling taken care of
DescriptionOn day one, drive through Levadia and Arachova and arrive in Delphi. The sanctuary of Delphi was for many centuries the cultural and religious center of the Hellenic world and seat of the Pythian Games where the second most important games in Greece after the Olympics, which were held every four years. Visit Delphi and its museum where one can see among other archaeological treasures, the unique bronze statue of the Charioteer dedicated to Apollo by Polyzalos the tyrant of Gela. After your guided tour, you will be transferred to your hotel for check-in. Enjoy your afternoon at leisure, and then enjoy dinner included at your hotel in Delphi. The next morning, have breakfast at the hotel, then enjoy a free morning in Delphi where you can explore Tholos, Castalia spring, and go walking in the beautiful village of Delphi where the wild beauty and grandeur of the landscape are awesome and inspiring. In the afternoon be driven back to Athens.
IncludesBus Guide Entrance fees Breakfast Dinner One night hotel accommodation Porterage
- French speaking every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday