My Guide Website?
Delphi and Meteora: 2-Day Bus Tour from Athens23 Reviews
Two day tour to Meteora monasteries including visit of Delphi archaeological site.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Athens:If youʻre booking your trip to Athens last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Athens: Temple of Poseidon and Cape Sounion Guided Tour
- Argolis: Full-Day Tour in Mycenae, Epidaurus & Nafplio
- Athens Instagram Tour: The Most Scenic Spots
- From Athens: Cruise to Hydra, Poros, and Aegina with Lunch
- From Athens: Private Historic Tour to Marathon & Thermopylae
- Visit the stunning Meteora monasteries
- Explore historic Thermopylae and the Leonidas monument
- Enjoy a drive through central Greece
- See the famous Temple of Apollo in Delphi
DescriptionMeteora 2 days (on halfboard basis) 1st day: First you will drive to Delphi through Levadia and Arachova. At Delphi you will visit the archaeological site. Then depart for Kalambaka. Drive through the towns of central Greece (Amphissa, Lamia and Trikala) crossing the Thessalian plain, the granary of Greece, to reach Kalambaka. Overnight. (D.*) 2nd day: Morning visit of the breathtaking Meteora and its monasteries built on the top of high rocks. Then start the drive back to Athens passing through Thermopylae where Leonidas was killed (visit) and Kamena Vourla.(B.**) * Dinner ** Breakfast
IncludesBus Guide Entrance fees 1 overnight in Kalambaka (4 star hotel) Dinner Breakfast Porterage Free Wifi connection on the tour coach Free Wifi connection in the hotel
- French-speaking guide only available on Selected Wednesdays.