My Guide Website?
Delphi: Spanish guided one day tour5 Reviews
Enjoy a Spanish speaking excursion in Delphi, the navel of the Earth.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Athens:If youʻre booking your trip to Athens last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Athens Half-Day Private City Tour
- Athens: The History of Greek Mythology Private Tour
- Athens Riviera Trikke Bike Tour & Vouliagmeni Lake
- Athens: The Original Greek Food Tour
- Athens: Full-Day Island Hopping Cruise with Lunch & Transfer
- One day tour
- Lunch included
- Entrance tickets included
- Licensed Spanish speaking guides
- Amazing views
DescriptionJust a 2.5 hour-drive from Athens, the village of Delphi at the foot of mount Parnassos will impress you with its rich nature and mystical vibes. Feel why the Ancient Greeks called their pan-Hellenic sanctuary of Delphi “the navel of the Earth,” visit the archaeological site and the museum, featuring the famous bronze “Charioteer of Delphi,” and get acquainted with Apollo’s high-priestess, Pythia and with the history of the oracle. The whole tour is exclusively in Spanish from our licensed Spanish speaking guides. The tour ends with a typical Greek tavern lunch and the trip back to Athens.
IncludesEntry tickets to places of interest Professional guides, exclusively in Spanish Pick up /drop off from selected hotels in the center of Athens Transportation by luxury A/C coaches WiFi connection on board Headsets (to hear the guide) All taxes Skip the line access
- Pick-up is available from selected hotels in Athens, starting 45 minutes before the tour starts. Alternatively, you can meet us in our meeting point, Leoforos Vasilisis Amalias 54, 10558, Athens at 08.10 am.