My Guide Website?
From Athens: 4-Day Peloponnese, Delphi, and Meteora Tour
Immerse yourself in Ancient Greece with history-loving guides — exploring sites like the Corinth Canal, Mycenae, Epidaurus, Olympia, Delphi, and the Meteora monasteries — on a 4-day trip from Athens.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Athens:If youʻre booking your trip to Athens last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Athens: 4-Days Classical Tour with Meteora
- Athens Riviera Trikke Bike Tour & Vouliagmeni Lake
- From Athens: Hydra, Poros, and Aegina Day Cruise with Lunch
- Athens: Museum of Illusions Admission Ticket
- From Athens: Delphi Archaeological Site Full-Day Guided Trip
- Learn the history of ancient Greece from licensed Spanish-speaking guides.
- Admire the breathtaking views of Meteora, part of UNESCO’s World Heritage List
- Discover the stadium of Ancient Olympia where the Olympic games were born
- Visit the popular Epidaurus Ancient Theater and be enchanted by its acoustics
- Enjoy a hassle-free trip with included accommodation, dinners, and breakfasts
DescriptionTake a unique tour of Ancient Greece from Athens and learn the history from experienced guides who accompany you throughout the journey. More than a tour, your guide will share their love of ancient history with you. Depart from Athens to Ancient Olympia on Day 1. Make a stop at Corinth Canal, then travel to Argolis. Take tours of the Mycenae Archaeological Site and Museum and Epidaurus Ancient Theatre. Continue to Ancient Olympia for dinner and overnight at the hotel. On Day 2, have breakfast and check out from the hotel before touring the Archeological Site of Ancient Olympia, where the Olympic games were held. After the tour, enjoy an optional lunch, then begin the journey on the bus to Delphi. Dinner and overnight in the hotel in Delphi. Begin Day 3 with breakfast and check-out again, then tour Delphi’s Archaeological Site and Museum. Discover the Navel of the Earth, a spiritual center for all Ancient Greeks, and learn about the history of Delphi's oracle, which was dedicated to the God Apollo and Pythia, the High-Priestess. After the tour, savor an optional lunch (not included) in a traditional Greek tavern. Continue on to Meteora where you'll have dinner and stay overnight in the hotel in Kalambaka. On Day 4, enjoy breakfast then make a morning visit to 2 monasteries. Experience the ascetic life in monasteries located in the amazing Byzantine Rocks of Meteora, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. After the tour, return to Athens.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from selected hotels Transportation in an air-conditioned coach Guide Hotel accommodation in a 3 or 4-star hotel (depending on option selected) 3 breakfasts 3 dinners All entry fees Skip-the-line access Headsets to hear the guide WiFi on board
- Cover your shoulders and knees when visiting the monasteries