My Guide Website?
From Athens: Aegina, Agistri and Metopi Day Cruise w/ Lunch195 Reviews
Discover the Saronic Islands on a day trip from Athens. Dive into the crystal-clear waters of the Saronic Gulf, soak up the Mediterranean sun, and experience the distinct Greek Island way of life.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Athens:If youʻre booking your trip to Athens last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Athens: 4-Days Classical Tour with Meteora
- Athens Riviera Trikke Bike Tour & Vouliagmeni Lake
- From Athens: Hydra, Poros, and Aegina Day Cruise with Lunch
- Athens: Museum of Illusions Admission Ticket
- From Athens: Delphi Archaeological Site Full-Day Guided Trip
- Feel the wind in your hair as you escape the hustle and bustle of Athens
- Immerse yourself in the breathtaking beauty of Agistri's verdant island paradise
- Dare to jump off the sailing boat in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea
- Sample traditional Greek delicacies made using ethically sourced ingredients
- Experience the unforgettable flavor of Aegina Island pistachios
DescriptionBestCruise offers you a lifetime experience of a day cruise to Aegina and Agistri islands on an authentic wooden sailing boat Depart from the bustling city of Athens for the day and head for the Saronic Islands. If you are looking for beach, sun, culture & breathtaking landscapes, or an all-in-one experience, BestCruise has covered you. Feel the salty summer breeze, enjoy the exquisite views of the Greek islands, and spoil yourself with our homemade Greek delicacies. Join us on an unforgettable one-day cruise, dive into the crystal-clear turquoise waters of the Saronic Gulf, soak up the Mediterranean sun, and experience the distinct Greek Island way of life. The Greek Islands are made for hopping, but visiting multiple islands one day by ferry can be daunting. Skip the overcrowded tourist boats and join us for one of your holidays' most convenient and relaxing days. Please pick up your favorite spot on deck and take in the city's panorama as our host gives you an overview of the day. BestCruise offers the ideal balance of excitement, gorgeous views, local knowledge, and relaxing time in nature. Wander through Aegina's charming alleyways, take in the many shades of blue on the beaches in Agistri, dare to jump off a boat into the middle of the Mediterranean Sea, and snorkel in our swimmings' spot* pristine sea. Food served on board is ethically sourced from trusted farms and groceries around Greece. Our meals use the finest quality olive oil and fresh bio ingredients. There is kindness in preparing meals for others, the perfect opportunity to make people feel welcome. We are here to enhance your vacations by utilizing delicious food, generous hospitality, and breathtaking scenery as our tool kit. Discover the awe-inspiring beauty of one of our three swimming spots Aponisos, Moni, or Metopi. Immerse yourself in the stunning turquoise waters and enjoy each island’s magnificent scenery; dare to jump into the most impeccable waters you have ever dreamed of and cherish the very unique feeling of snorkeling in a complex of those exceptional tiny islets. You can expect the perfect combination of summer vibes and experience regardless of which island we visit. And while you’re enjoying the crystal-clear waters, we’ll prepare a delicious Mediterranean lunch to fuel you for even more fun in the sun. Think of a better summer combo… we’ll wait! *Swimming spot is chosen upon weather conditions.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Boat cruise Professional crew Welcome drinks (coffee, juice, water, tea) Welcome snack (pastries) Light brunch snack Traditional Greek lunch Fresh-cut fruit Unlimited beer, wine, and soft drinks Snorkeling gear Water noodles
- This tour is unlike mass tourism boats that advertise daily cruises with multiple stops resembling normal ferry service The food served on board is ethically sourced from trusted farms and groceries around Greece The meals are made using the finest quality olive oil and fresh organic ingredients The price is all-inclusive without hidden costs for the listed food and services provided The hotel pick up and drop off service is offered for centrally located hotels/Properties If your location of pickup is outside of Athens or Piraeus Center we can still pick you up but there might be an extra fee depending on how far outside the service area you are located The transfer service area is a radius of 15km around Marina Zeas In case of bad weather, an alternative date or refund will be offered for the cruise Bring warm clothing especially when traveling off-season