My Guide Website?
From Athens: Aegina Island E-Bike Tour with Ferry Tickets
Take a scenic ferry ride from the Port of Piraeus and explore the beautiful island of Aegina aboard an electric bike. Join this breathtaking tour through nature and discover a charming town.
- Enjoy cycling over hills and along coasts
- Visit the masterpiece of Afaia's sanctuary; dedicated to a mysterious goddess
- Stroll through the Medieval citadel of Paleochora; the 'Aegina's Mystras''
- Enjoy the panoramic view from the highest peak of the island
- Savor the typical Pistachios of Aegina; locally produced nuts
DescriptionThis adventure starts early in the morning from Athens historical center and the area of Koukaki, where you meet your guide and pick up your e-bikes. By bike you cross some non touristic areas of the city, to reach the port of Piraeus; the main port of Greece. You take the ferry and travel to the island of Aegina. The exploration of the island's hidden treasures but also its highlights starts from its port. Refreshing swimming stop will be possible! You cycle through peaceful typical landscapes, with olive groves, vineyards and pistachio trees; typical of Aegina. You visit the Sanctuary of Aphaia, you walk on the Medieval citadel of Paleochora and climb to the peak of Hellanion Oros; the highest point of the island with spectacular view, once dedicated to Zeus. You eventually ride to the Neoclassical main town, where you can relax, have a coffee or a snack, before boarding the return ferry. From Piraeus, you ride back to Athens. Total cycling: about 50 km, +800m/-800m, moderate Total walking: about 6 km, +300m/-300m
IncludesGuide E-bike Helmet Ferry tickets
- A certain cycling experience and fairly good shape are required
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€181.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today