My Guide Website?
From Athens: Day Cruise of the Saronic Islands87 Reviews
Escape the hustle and bustle of Athens and cruise to the Saronic Islands of Hydra, Poros and Aegina. Saunter the cobblestone streets of Poros and breathe in the scent of the lemon trees, relax on the beach at Aegina or take a trip to the Temple of Aphaea.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Athens:If youʻre booking your trip to Athens last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Athens: 4-Days Classical Tour with Meteora
- Athens Riviera Trikke Bike Tour & Vouliagmeni Lake
- From Athens: Hydra, Poros, and Aegina Day Cruise with Lunch
- Athens: Museum of Illusions Admission Ticket
- From Athens: Delphi Archaeological Site Full-Day Guided Trip
- Experience the blue waters of the Saronic Gulf on a full-day cruise of the Saronic Islands
- Discover the unique islands of Hydra, Poros and Aegina
- Benefit from a convenient pick-up and drop off at your Athens hotel
DescriptionFrom the meeting point, take a coach transfer to the port, where you will board a cruise vessel for a full-day cruise of the Saronic Islands with lunch. Set sail at 08:15 and cruise to the island of Hydra. Discover an idyllic location untouched by time during your 1-hour stay on the island. Then, cruise to the leafy island of Poros, separated from the Peloponnese by a narrow strait. Get an enchanting view of Poros town, and then spend about an hour on the island, where green pine forests and lemon groves grow in abundance. Continue to the island of Aegina, known for its pistachio groves and beautiful beaches. Take an optional bus trip to the majestic Temple of Aphaea or swim off the nearest beaches during your 1.5 hours on the island. Re-embark the boat, and sail back to the port for a late afternoon arrival, where a coach will be waiting to take you back to your hotel on arrival.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Island hopping cruise of the Saronic Islands Lunch
- Please provide your hotel details on booking