My Guide Website?
From Athens: Half-Day Ancient Corinth Tour48 Reviews
Depart from Athens for this half-day tour to Corinth to see its important ancient sites such as Corinth Canal, Temple of Apollo and the Port of Cehrees.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Athens:If youʻre booking your trip to Athens last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Athens Riviera Trikke Bike Tour & Vouliagmeni Lake
- Athens: The Original Greek Food Tour
- Athens: Museum of Illusions Admission Ticket
- Nea Makri: Marathon Cape & Bay of Schinias Snorkeling Trip
- Athens: Acropolis, Parthenon, & Acropolis Museum Guided Tour
- Reach the Corinth Canal that connects the Aegean Sea with the Ionian Sea
- See how rich and important Corinth was in ancient times
- Stop at the site of the ancient Port of Cehrees, where St. Paul disembarked
DescriptionLeave Athens and drive southwest until you reach the Corinth Canal that connects the Aegean Sea with the Ionian Sea (short stop). Drive on and visit the ancient town of Corinth, where St. Paul lived and preached for two years. The remains of the city, which include the agora (marketplace) and Temple of Apollo (6th-century BC) clearly show how rich and important Corinth was in ancient times. A short stop at the site of the ancient Port of Cehrees, where St. Paul disembarked will conclude the visit. Return back to Athens by the same route. If you are staying near the coast, you will be transferred back to your hotel at around 15:00 with the tour bus.
IncludesProfessional guide Entrance fees Transport by luxury air-conditioned coach Pick-up service from most of the hotels in Athens
- You'll be provided with a free pick-up service from most hotels in Athens