My Guide Website?
From Athens: Scuba Diving at the Blue Hole2 Reviews
Do something different during your time in Athens and give the historic monuments a miss. Scuba dive at the Blue Hole near Vouliagmeni Lake and discover the secrets of the underwater world.
- Explore the magical Blue Hole in Vouliagmeni
- Benefit from the local knowledge of experienced instructors
- Dive in safety and comfort
- Do something different during your time in Athens
DescriptionBenefit from pickup at your hotel or the port in Athens, and then avail of the perfect diving conditions of a site 25 to 45 minutes drive from the city center. Get a short safety briefing from an experienced instructor on arrival, and then explore the beautiful reefs and rock walls of the famous Blue Hole. Enjoy great visibility of up to 30 meters in the warm water, fed by the hot springs of Vouliagmeni. The Blue Hole resembles a man-made well near Vouliagmeni Lake, and is said to be connected to the lake via an underwater cave system that has yet to be explored. Benefit from easy access to reconnect with the natural world as the crew use an underwater camera to record memories, available to you free of charge if your desire.
IncludesPickup and drop-off Local guide/instructor Small group tour All necessary diving equipment DAN insurance Light refreshments Snacks Bottled water
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All divers should be certified to at least Open Water Diver level and will be DAN insured
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Diving within 24 hours of flying is not recommended • All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (asthma, heart conditions, etc.) may prevent you from diving. Please consult your doctor
- This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Bring a towel and sunscreen