My Guide Website?
From Benitses/Lefkimmi: Blue Lagoon & Papanikolis Cruise30 Reviews
Discover the Blue Lagoon and head inside Papanikolis cave by boat on this boat cruise. Visit two beautiful beaches for swimming and snorkeling and admire the great views of the Greek mainland.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Athens:If youʻre booking your trip to Athens last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Athens: 4-Days Classical Tour with Meteora
- Athens Riviera Trikke Bike Tour & Vouliagmeni Lake
- From Athens: Hydra, Poros, and Aegina Day Cruise with Lunch
- Athens: Museum of Illusions Admission Ticket
- From Athens: Delphi Archaeological Site Full-Day Guided Trip
- Visit the famous Papanikolis cave and swim in the Blue Lagoon
- See beautiful secluded coves and snorkel at Bella Vraka beach
- Relax on the boat and take in a great view
- Go to the village of Syvota on the Greek mainland
DescriptionBlue Lagoon “Blue Lagoon” is an excursion dedicated to those who love nature and adventure, but not only. This cruise is a relaxing and easy trip to the bluest coasts of continental Greece, where you will have the chance to explore the deep blue sea beds and unique nature. Your day will begin with a first stop at the historical cave of Papanikolis. Then, we travel to the breathtaking beach of Blue Lagoon. There you may swim and discover the virgin scenery. Our next destination is the unique beach of Bella Vraka, where you have about 1 hour free time to swim or relax on the boat. Last stop for the day is the picturesque fishing village, called Syvota, where you will have 1.45 hour to spend on the nearby beaches and local stores. DETAILED DESCRIPTION Departure: Benitses marina: 09:00, Lefkimmi Port 09:45 First stop: 1 caves (only for pictures) Second stop: Blue Lagoon Beach (1.45h for swimming) Third Stop: Bella Vraka Beach (1h swimming stop) Fourth Stop: Syvota Village (about 1.45hrs free time) Return: 18:00 Benitses marina, 16:30 Lefkimmi Port
IncludesPick-up from all over Corfu island (depending on option selected) Multilingual audio guided tour on the boat
- Depending on the option you book, you can go to the port on your own or get picked up from central meeting point near your hotel
- At the time of booking provide your hotel name and location; you will receive an email with the meeting point or pickup details (please check spam also)
- Pickup begins from 20 up to 90 minutes before boat departure, depending on your hotel location. Drop off service takes the same time after the boat returns
- The boat cruise will visit two different caves where you can take pictures
- Swimming in the amazing water of Antipaxos will be 60 to 70 minutes
- The boat will anchor right in the center of Gaios. All restaurants and shops will be right there
- Parking is available inside the port