My Guide Website?
Hellenic Motor Museum Entrance Ticket29 Reviews
Enjoy an impressive car collection up-close, with more than 100 vehicles from the 19th and 20th century and learn about the evolution of the automobile.
- Admire more than 110 unique exhibits of the global automotive industry
- See cars from automobile makers that no longer exist
- Walk through an old car workshop with all its features
- Learn about the evolution of the car through the history of the wheel
DescriptionLearn about the history of the automobile with an entrance ticket to the Hellenic Motor Museum, located in the center of Athens. The Hellenic Motor Museum occupies 3 floors in Capitol Mall and was created by Theodore and Joanne Charagionis Foundation in 1977. Admire masterpieces of the automotive industry and drive through an old car workshop. The museum also gives you the opportunity to learn about the evolution of the car through the history of the wheel. While ascending the spiral ramp of the building you can admire 72 unique exhibits dating from 300 B.C. to the end of the 20th century. See more than 110 unique examples of the global automotive industry. The collection is rotating and has exhibits from companies that no longer exist, as well as classic models of famous current car manufacturers.
IncludesEntrance ticket to the Museum
- Please note the following opening hours of the Hellenic Motor Museum: Monday - Friday 10:00 - 14:00
- Last Admission: 1 hour before closing time
- Closed: January 1, 2, 6, Easter Sunday and Easter Monday, May 1, August 15, December 25, 26
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€10.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today