My Guide Website?
Historic Athens: Small Group Electric Bike Tour486 Reviews
Bring the whole family along for an eclectic mix of modern and ancient sights on an electric bike tour of Athens. Enjoy amazing views from Pnyka and Filopappos Hill, and glide down the picturesque streets of Plaka.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Athens:If youʻre booking your trip to Athens last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the ancient sights of Athens by electric bike
- Enjoy panoramic views from Pnyka and Filoppapos Hill
- Glide down the narrow streets of Plaka
- Go to the ruins of the Odeon of Herodes Atticus
- Discover the site of the very first Olympic Games
DescriptionEmbark on an electric bike tour of Athens that combines the city’s ancient and modern sites, and enjoy panoramic views, picturesque streets, and well-known archeological sights along the way. Following a short briefing and test ride at the centrally located meeting point, cruise through a park to familiarize yourself with the bike before the start of your tour proper. Glide effortlessly up the hill to Pnyka and Filoppappou, where there will be time to admire the views and take panoramic photos. Go to see the Odeon of Herodes Atticus and the Areios Pagos (Supreme Court) on the slopes of the Acropolis, before heading to the Temple of Zeus and Hadrian’s Arch. Along the way, discover some of the city’s more modern monuments, and look at the Evzones (guards) standing in front of the Parliament building in their colorful tunics. Travel through the National Gardens to arrive at the Panathenaic Stadium, the site of the very 1st Olympic Games. Then, cycle back through the narrow streets of Plaka to discover a picturesque neighborhood just steps from the Acropolis. Stop to look at the Tower of Winds and discover the Roman and ancient markets, before heading back.
IncludesElectric bike rental Helmet Guide Bottled water
- While there will be photo stops at different highlights you will not enter any archaeological site that requires a licensed tour guide Please note that children under 12 years don't get their own e-bike but ride along on the same bike with their parent (tag-along or seat) Some exceptions can be made for confident young riders, in which case, choose 12 years old so we block an e-bike Some navigation through pedestrians at some parts of the tour Some tours may be bilingual