My Guide Website?
3-Hour Athens Sightseeing & Acropolis Including Entry Ticket148 Reviews
Explore the famous sites of Athens on this comprehensive bus tour and walk in the footsteps of ancient and modern Greeks. Minimize your carbon footprint with a tour that offsets its gas emissions.
- Experience the best of ancient and modern Athens on a half-day sightseeing tour
- Visit the home of the first modern Olympic Games at Panathinaiko Stadium
- Marvel at the Catholic Cathedral, St. Paul’s Church, and the Russian Orthodox Church
- Travel back to Athens' ancient past, high atop the Acropolis
- Benefit from free entrance to all the monuments
DescriptionEnjoy a zero carbon tour of Athens’ most significant sites is perfect for first-time visitors that want a comprehensive orientation of the city. See many of Athens’ world-famous sites, both ancient and modern, all from the comfort of a luxury, air conditioned bus. Begin with a visit to Panathenaic Stadium, the site of the first modern Olympic Games in 1896. Pass by the prime minister's residence in the former Royal Palace. Discover many of Athens' most famous religious monuments, including the Catholic Cathedral, St. Paul’s Church, and the exquisite Russian Orthodox Church. See Greek architecture, both modern and ancient, as you drive by the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Academy, and Constitution Square. The comprehensive and varied tour concludes with an unforgettable visit to the Acropolis, the icon of Athens, where you will discover the Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Parthenon, and the Erechtheion.
IncludesTransportation in air-conditioned buses Guided tour Headsets to hear the guide Wi-Fi on the bus Pickup and drop-off from select hotels in Athens Acropolis entry fee
- The activity provider for this tour is offsetting its carbon emissions for all bookings of this tour starting from January 1, 2023 onwards
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€50.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today