My Guide Website?
Ancient Corinth Guided Tour from Athens93 Reviews
This amazing half day tour to Ancient Corinth will show you the famous Corinth Canal, the town of Corinth with its ancient market place and Apollo's Temple.
- Explore the ancient town of Corinth
- Visit the old port of Kechreai
- Stop to admire the views over Corinth Canal
- Follow in the footsteps of St. Paul
DescriptionStarting from Athens we drive by bus westwards along the scenic coast, until we reach the Corinth Canal with its breathtaking views (short stop). Shortly thereafter we reach the ancient town of Corinth (visit) where St. Paul lived and preached for two years. Back in the ancient times, Corinth was amongst the richest cities and this is quite evident by its remains, including the huge Agora (market place) and Apollo’s Temple from the 6th century B.C. We will also do a brief stop at the site of the ancient port of Kechreai where St. Paul disembarked. Finally, return to Athens in time for lunch.
IncludesTransportation by bus Wi-Fi on board Smartphone Guide Entry fees
- This tour is only available with an English-speaking guide
- Very important notice: children and students aged 5 to 18 must present a valid passport or ID on the day of the tour in order to get the discounted price. Otherwise, they will be required to re-purchase new entrance tickets at the full price.