My Guide Website?
Athens: Acropolis Guided Walking Tour & Plaka Audio Tour3 Reviews
Stroll around the sunkissed ruins of the UNESCO World Heritage Listed Acropolis on a walking tour in Athens. Take in panoramic views of the city and imagine what life was like for the ancient Greeks.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Athens:If youʻre booking your trip to Athens last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Athens: 4-Days Classical Tour with Meteora
- Athens Riviera Trikke Bike Tour & Vouliagmeni Lake
- From Athens: Hydra, Poros, and Aegina Day Cruise with Lunch
- Athens: Museum of Illusions Admission Ticket
- From Athens: Delphi Archaeological Site Full-Day Guided Trip
- Enjoy quick access to the world-famous Acropolis of Athens
- Explore the majestic Parthenon, Temple of Athena Nike and the Erechtheion with Caryatids
- Discover the history and myths of ancient Athens from a professional guide
- Admire incredible views of the city as you look out over it
- Maximum of 18 people per group for an intimate experience
DescriptionDelve into the great history and the impressive mythology of ancient Greece on this small-group walking tour. With an expert guide, stroll around the ancient ruins of the stunning, UNESCO-listed Acropolis. Admire incredible views of the Parthenon, a paradigm of architectural and artistic perfection, and learn about its history and importance for the ancient Athenians. Explore the Theater of Dionysus, the birthplace of dramatic and comic art, as well as the social and political heart of Athens in ancient times. Marvel at the Odeon of Herodes Atticus and get a sense of ancient artistic interests. Get close to important sights, such as the Propylaea gateway, Erechtheion and the Temple of Athena Nike. Pause to take photos of these glamorous ruins and learn their great history from your expert guide. Once at the summit of the Acropolis hill, take in the sweeping panoramas of the capital of Greece. Learn about the excavations and get an insight into the citadel's ruins. Acropolis is this historic place in Athens you cannot miss – so join us to explore its many different sites in the best way and become a history buff if you aren't already. After your visit to Acropolis, you cannot miss exploring one of the most visited and at the same time hidden parts of the old town of Athens, Plaka! Along with your voucher, you will get a redemption code for your free audio tour. Download the mobile app, put on your headphones and your experience begins. Listen as our professional, licensed guide, and expert on storytelling present you with historical information and narrate original handpicked stories about this beautiful neighbourhood of the capital of greece.
IncludesEarly access at the Acropolis Professional and licensed guide Walking tour Audio device to hear the guide better Entrance fees to the Acropolis (if the option is selected) Complimentary Plaka audio tour in English
- If you have chosen the option without the entrance ticket kindly note that you will need to purchase the tickets before the activity at the time slot of the tour's departure time to ensure that you will be able to enter Acropolis with your group.