My Guide Website?
Athens: Boat Tour to Agistri, Aegina with Moni Swimming Stop627 Reviews
Enjoy a fantastic day out at sea on a beautiful wooden sailing boat. Sail the mesmerizing Saronic Sea. Visit the islands of Agistri and Aegina and swim in the translucent waters of Moni or Metopi.
- Be welcomed on board with coffee, juices, water and pastries
- Enjoy a day cruise around the Saronic gulf on a wooden-motor sailing boat
- Visit Agistri and Aegina islands and swim in Moni or Metopi's translucent waters
- Enjoy the optional bike tour in Agistri island
- Have lunch of delicious Mediterranean-Greek food and traditional wine and beers
DescriptionDiscover the Saronic Sea on a wooden sailing boat with this tour from Pireas. Sip on welcome drinks and snack on pastries on the way to the islands of Agistri and Aegina. Go for a refreshing dip in Moni or Metopi. Savor an authentic Greek lunch paired with traditional wine and beers. Begin the excursion at Marina Zeas. The first stop of the cruise is the island of Agistri, surrounded by vibrant blue waters and clothed in pine trees. Here you can connect with the lush nature and feel the presence of ancients Greeks and deities while swimming and relaxing on the hot fine sand of the long flax-golden beach between Megalochori and Skala. Adventure lovers can join the optional bike tour between Melalochori and Chalikiada Beach. From there, move onto the island of Moni or Nisis Metopi (depending on the weather). While here, you will be served a delicious traditional Greek lunch, accompanied by traditional wine, beer, soft drinks, and coffee. Once you've finished your feast, have the chance to jump off the boat, snorkel, swim around the boat, or swim to the island. This gorgeous and unique island has no inhabitants but is populated with law-protected deer, wild goats, rabbits and peacocks. Make a final journey towards ards the beautiful island of Aegina. Aegina is famous for its white stone houses, flowery backyards, pistachios, the red volcanic landscape, sensational food, the temple of Apollo, and the temple of Aphaia. Here, enjoy the crystal-clear water and sandy beaches of the island, while exploring the breath-taking waterfront and traditional Greek cuisine. Sail back to the port of Marina Zeas while enjoying the ambiance of select and chill music, coffee, and drinks.
IncludesDay cruise around the Saronic Sea on a wooden sailing boat Transfer from central Athens (if option selected) Welcome drinks and snacks (coffee, juice, water, tea, and pastries) Shore stops to Agistri & Aegina islands Swimming and snorkeling stop in Moni or Metopi Lunch with Mediterranean-Greek food and traditional wine and beers Water noodles Unlimited coffee, tea, water, and soft drinks Professional crew (4 people) Optional bike tour on Agistri Island
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and infant meals are not included
- The minimum drinking age is 18
- Please advise the local partner of any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- The boat is not wheelchair-accessible
- In case of bad weather an alternative date or refund will be offered
- During the winter period, itinerary and operating hours of the cruise can be changed
- Arrival and departure times may deviate from the schedule
- If you are late for your pickup or miss the boat departure, refunds cannot be provided