My Guide Website?
Athens: Boat Tour to Agistri, Aegina with Moni Swimming Stop1064 Reviews
Enjoy a fantastic day out at sea on a beautiful wooden sailing boat. Sail the mesmerizing Saronic Sea. Visit the islands of Agistri and Aegina and swim in the translucent waters of Metopi.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Athens:If youʻre booking your trip to Athens last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Be welcomed on board with coffee, juices, water and pastries
- Enjoy a day cruise around the Saronic gulf on a wooden-motor sailing boat
- Visit Agistri and Aegina islands and swim in Moni or Metopi's translucent waters
- Enjoy the optional bike tour in Agistri island
- Have lunch of delicious Mediterranean-Greek food and traditional wine and beers
DescriptionDiscover the Saronic Sea on a wooden sailing boat with this tour from Piraeus. Sip on welcome drinks and snack on pastries on the way to the islands of Agistri and Aegina. Go for a refreshing dip in Metopi. Savor an authentic Greek lunch paired with traditional wine and beer. Begin the excursion at Marina Zeas. The first stop of the cruise is the island of Agistri, surrounded by vibrant blue waters and clothed in pine trees. Here you can connect with the lush nature and feel the presence of ancient Greeks and deities while swimming and relaxing on the fine hot sand of the long flax-golden beach between Megalochori and Skala. Adventure lovers can join the optional bike tour between Melalochori and Chalikiada Beach. From there, move onto the island of Moni or Nisis Metopi (depending on the weather). While here, you will be served a delicious traditional Greek lunch, accompanied by traditional wine, beer, soft drinks, and coffee. After finishing your feast, have the chance to jump off the boat, snorkel, swim around the boat, or swim to the island. Make a final journey toward ards the beautiful island of Aegina. Aegina is famous for its white stone houses, flowery backyards, pistachios, red volcanic landscape, sensational food, the temple of Apollo, and the temple of Aphaia. Here, enjoy the island's crystal-clear water and sandy beaches, while exploring the breathtaking waterfront and traditional Greek cuisine. Sail back to the port of Marina Zeas while enjoying the ambiance of select and chill music, coffee, and drinks.
IncludesCruise on a wooden sailing boat Transfer from central Athens (if option selected) Welcome drinks and snacks (coffee, juice, water, tea, and pastries) Shore stops at Agistri and Aegina islands Swimming and snorkeling stop in Moni or Metopi ( depending on the weather ) Mediterranean-Greek lunch with traditional wine and beers Water noodles and snorkeling mask Unlimited coffee, tea, water, and soft drinks Professional crew (4 people) Optional bike tour on Agistri Island
- The boat is not wheelchair-accessible
- Arrival and departure times may deviate from the schedule. The captain may change course and itinerary to ensure the safety and comfort of the passengers and crew
- Tours are dependent on favorable weather conditions. If the tour is canceled due to poor weather conditions you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund. It's important to note that even if the weather appears favorable on land, it may be different at sea