My Guide Website?
Athens: Boat Tour to Agistri, Aegina with Moni Swimming Stop721 Reviews
Enjoy a fantastic day out at sea on a beautiful wooden sailing boat. Sail the mesmerizing Saronic Sea. Visit the islands of Agistri and Aegina and swim in the translucent waters of Moni or Metopi.
- Be welcomed on board with coffee, juices, water and pastries
- Enjoy a day cruise around the Saronic gulf on a wooden-motor sailing boat
- Visit Agistri and Aegina islands and swim in Moni or Metopi's translucent waters
- Enjoy the optional bike tour in Agistri island
- Have lunch of delicious Mediterranean-Greek food and traditional wine and beers
DescriptionDiscover the Saronic Sea on a wooden sailing boat with this tour from Piraeus. Sip on welcome drinks and snack on pastries on the way to the islands of Agistri and Aegina. Go for a refreshing dip in Moni or Metopi. Savor an authentic Greek lunch paired with traditional wine and beer. Begin the excursion at Marina Zeas. The first stop of the cruise is the island of Agistri, surrounded by vibrant blue waters and clothed in pine trees. Here you can connect with the lush nature and feel the presence of ancient Greeks and deities while swimming and relaxing on the fine hot sand of the long flax-golden beach between Megalochori and Skala. Adventure lovers can join the optional bike tour between Melalochori and Chalikiada Beach. From there, move onto the island of Moni or Nisis Metopi (depending on the weather). While here, you will be served a delicious traditional Greek lunch, accompanied by traditional wine, beer, soft drinks, and coffee. After finishing your feast, have the chance to jump off the boat, snorkel, swim around the boat, or swim to the island. This gorgeous and unique island has no inhabitants but is populated with law-protected deer, wild goats, rabbits, and peacocks. Make a final journey toward ards the beautiful island of Aegina. Aegina is famous for its white stone houses, flowery backyards, pistachios, red volcanic landscape, sensational food, the temple of Apollo, and the temple of Aphaia. Here, enjoy the island's crystal-clear water and sandy beaches, while exploring the breathtaking waterfront and traditional Greek cuisine. Sail back to the port of Marina Zeas while enjoying the ambiance of select and chill music, coffee, and drinks.
IncludesDay cruise around the Saronic Sea on a wooden sailing boat Transfer from central Athens (if option selected) Welcome drinks and snacks (coffee, juice, water, tea, and pastries) Shore stops to Agistri & Aegina islands Swimming and snorkeling stop in Moni or Metopi Lunch with Mediterranean-Greek food and traditional wine and beers Water noodles Unlimited coffee, tea, water, and soft drinks Professional crew (4 people) Optional bike tour on Agistri Island
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and infant meals are not included
- The minimum drinking age is 18
- Please advise the activity provider of any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- The boat is not wheelchair-accessible
- In case of bad weather an alternative date or refund will be offered
- Arrival and departure times may deviate from the schedule
- If you are late for your pickup or miss the boat departure, refunds cannot be provided
- During the winter period, the itinerary and operating hours of the cruise can be changed
- Please note that our return time to Athens is 6 pm in October and November. The time allocated for the islands remains the same, however, the time allocated for swimming might be halved.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€142.77Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today