My Guide Website?
Athens: National Archeological Museum Private Guided Tour22 Reviews
Recognized as one of the greatest of the world’s museums, this exhibit contains the largest collection from Greek antiquity. Ensure your visit to this must-see museum is complete with your guide on hand, ready to share their wealth of knowledge.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Athens:If youʻre booking your trip to Athens last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Athens Riviera Trikke Bike Tour & Vouliagmeni Lake
- Athens: The Original Greek Food Tour
- Athens: Museum of Illusions Admission Ticket
- Nea Makri: Marathon Cape & Bay of Schinias Snorkeling Trip
- Athens: Acropolis, Parthenon, & Acropolis Museum Guided Tour
- Step back in time at the National Archaeological Museum
- Benefit from the knowledge of an accredited archaeological expert
- Enjoy the exclusivity of a private tour
- Learn about the history and mythology of Ancient Greece
- See treasured artifacts such as the Deathmask of Agamemnon
DescriptionAfter meeting your friendly and informative guide at the entrance to the National Archaeological Museum your will start your journey through the fascinating history of Ancient Greece. Recognized as one of the greatest exhibitions worldwide, you'll have access to famous relics of the past such as the Gold 'Deathmask of Agamemnon', the 2000-year old 'Antikithera mechanism', the 'Cup of Nestor', the 'Ring of Theseus', not to mention masterpieces of sculpture like the statues of Aphrodite and Poseidon. For travelers not wanting to miss the essentials of Greece, to the most dedicated of history enthusiasts, this is a hugely informative & fascinating tour suitable for all ages. This tour is simply a must when planning your itinerary in Greece.
IncludesProfessional licensed guide
- Tour start time is flexible (within the museum's hours of operation) and the local partner will contact you after booking to coordinate your start time.