My Guide Website?
Athens: Private Cruise with Snorkeling and Swimming3 Reviews
Enjoy a private and relaxing half day cruise at the magnificent coastline and nearby islands. Ideal for swimming and snorkelling in crystal clear water or for the more adventurous exploring a less known cavern!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Athens:If youʻre booking your trip to Athens last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Athens Riviera Trikke Bike Tour & Vouliagmeni Lake
- Athens: The Original Greek Food Tour
- Athens: Museum of Illusions Admission Ticket
- Nea Makri: Marathon Cape & Bay of Schinias Snorkeling Trip
- Athens: Acropolis, Parthenon, & Acropolis Museum Guided Tour
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Discover uninhabited little islands
- Relax on beautiful beaches
DescriptionThe tour starts with a pick up from your Athens located hotel with a mini van. Transfer to Lagonissi and board the rib where the cruise starts. After a short cruise, the paradise unfolds before you: Arsida, Pothitos, Fleves... These are uninhabited little gems where you can snorkel, swim or just relax and sunbathe on the spacious rib. Reefs, wrecks and caverns are also to be found on these little islands. Depending on weather conditions, your skipper will decide which of these islands are to be visited so that you have a smooth and relaxing experience. Complimentary snacks and fresh fruit offered on board will give you all the energy you need to enjoy this half day private cruise in Athens. Last but not least, your crew holds a professional underwater camera and - if you wish - they will make sure that all your memories will be recorded and given to you at the end of the tour - free of charge!
IncludesAll taxes, fees and handling charges Bottled water Light refreshments Snacks Driver/guide Hotel/port pick-up and drop off Use of snorkel equipment Private tour Small-group tour Round-trip private transfer Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Please bring towels and sun lotion. You may also need a light jacket (depending on the season)
- This cruise is not suitable for children under the age of 5
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 8 people per booking