My Guide Website?
Athens Self-Guided Audio Tour3 Reviews
This magical audio tour takes you on a historic journey through the beautiful ancient Greek city of Athens, where you see sights, such as the Acropolis and the magnificent Temple of Zeus. Note: the cost of this tour does not include entrance fees.
- Soak up the Atmosphere on a Walking Tour
- Explore a City with a Fully Narrated Tour
- View the Panathenaic Stadium, one of the best experiences to be had in Athens
DescriptionDownload a vibrant MP3 self-guided audio tour combined with a fully detailed map of the area of your tour. On this amazing audio tour you'll soak up the atmosphere in the fascinating ancient and historic city of Athens, birthplace of the famous Olympic Games. Home to plenty of ancient structures, buildings, museums, and charismatic streets you will be able to learn about its most famous destinations such as the iconic Parthenon, the famous Theater of Dionysus and mesmerizing Temple of Zeus. At night, enjoy the relaxed pace of Athens nightlife by exploring many of the wonderful restaurants and bars! You will also see the amazing Acropolis, the Acropolis Museum, Zappeion, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Panathenaic Stadium, Syntagma Square, and Platka 1 and 2.
IncludesAudio-guided tour (English only) Walking tour Self-paced
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- It is advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, warm clothing
- Please note this is an audio tour. No physical guide will accompany you
- This is your tour, your way, and at your pace, therefore there are no specific starting times for our tours
- Please see your printable voucher for download information
- The audio guide is available in English, Spanish, Dutch, French, and Mandarin Chinese