My Guide Website?
From Athens: All-day Meteora Photo Tour2 Reviews
Explore Meteora in a single day accompanied by a professional photographer. Just bring your camera or your mobile phone and be at the train station in Athens in the morning to take the train to Kalampaka, Meteora.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Athens:If youʻre booking your trip to Athens last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Athens: 4-Days Classical Tour with Meteora
- Athens Riviera Trikke Bike Tour & Vouliagmeni Lake
- From Athens: Hydra, Poros, and Aegina Day Cruise with Lunch
- Athens: Museum of Illusions Admission Ticket
- From Athens: Delphi Archaeological Site Full-Day Guided Trip
- Explore Meteora in a single day
- Take stunning photographs
- Learn tips and techniques from a professional photographer
- Find out about the history of Meteora
DescriptionDiscover the photographic highlights of Meteora rocks with a professional photographer on this all-day photo tour from Athens. Take the train from Athens at 7.20 AM, arriving at Kalampaka at 11.30 AM. A professional photographer will be at the train station waiting for you. He will pick you up in a new air-conditioned car and you will start exploring and photographing the Meteora area. You will visit one monastery and photograph all six monasteries from the surrounding area. You will be able to stop at the best spots and your guide will show you the best angles to photograph. The tour can accommodate up to 4 people, which means that there's no rush and you can take your time at every location. The photographer is able to spend time explaining things to you about photography and help you with your camera or your phone. At the same time, you will learn about the history of the area and monastic life. The tour lasts for about 4 hours and you will be dropped off at the train station before you head back to Athens where you will arrive at about 9:30 PM.
IncludesTrain Station pickup Entrance fees A-class train tickets Light meal Train station drop-off Souvenir
- • After you book the tour, you will be sent the train tickets and any other information that you need for your trip.
- Shorts and sleeveless shirts are not allowed in the monasteries. • The tour can accommodate up to 4 people.