Best Seafood Restaurants in Athens Centre
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Athens team
There is nothing better than a plate of beautifully cooked fish. When visiting Athens make sure to sample the plentiful seafood choices. From fish taverns to chic hotels, fish restaurants run from the sea's edge to the centre of Athens city.
The variation in dishes is great, including sea bass, red mullet, sardines, squid, octopus, picarel, swordfish, mussels, crab and lobster. The problem is knowing what to choose! Enjoy your fish meze with a bottle of Greek wine or a world famous Ouzo.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Athens:If youʻre booking your trip to Athens last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Athens Instagram Tour: The Most Scenic Spots
- Athens: Dinner in the Sky Experience
- Athens: Blue Hop-on-Hop-off Bus and Cape Sounion Sunset Tour
- 3-Day Ancient Greek Archaeological Sites Tour from Athens
- From Athens: Cape Sounion Private Day Trip at Sunset