My Guide Website?
Argolis: Full-Day Private Peloponnese Tour from Athens2 Reviews
Discover the Greek countryside, encountering history and mythology through an enjoyable road trip. See and learn about the most popular sites in Peloponnese as you encounter the Corinth Canal, Ancient Corinth, Mycenae, Nafplion, and Epidaurus.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Athens:If youʻre booking your trip to Athens last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Athens Half-Day Private City Tour
- Athens: The History of Greek Mythology Private Tour
- Athens Riviera Trikke Bike Tour & Vouliagmeni Lake
- Athens: The Original Greek Food Tour
- Athens: Full-Day Island Hopping Cruise with Lunch & Transfer
- Explore the historic location of Corinth
- Visit Mycenae
- Discover Nafplio, one of the most beautiful places in Greece
DescriptionAfter gathering with your group, you'll head west along a beautiful scenic route on your way to the Corinth Canal. Following a short break there, your next destination will be ancient Corinth. During ancient times, the town of Corinth was considered one of the richest cities in Greece, due to the remains of the Temple of Apollo the Ancient Agora. This is also the place where Saint Paul preached and lived for about two years of his life. Following that exploration you will drive through vineyards and olive trees on the way to Mycenae. It will be there that you will visit the famous Cyclopean Walls around the Acropolis of Mycenae, as well as the Tomb of King Atreus. From there you will continue by visiting the first capital city of the Democracy of Greece, the beautiful city of Nafplion which boasts the fortified islet of Bourtzi. Finally, on your way back to Athens you will visit the ancient theater of Epidaurus.
IncludesPrivate, English Speaking, Knowledgeable Driver/guide Services Tolls and baggage charges Fuel Parking fees Pick up from, and Drop off at your Accommodation place
- • Your driver will be experienced, friendly, and knowledgeable about Greek history, mythology, and culture • This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility • This tour will take place rain or shine