My Guide Website?
Athens: Biblical Ancient Corinth and Isthmus Canal Tour4 Reviews
Enjoy a private tour of Biblical Corinth and Acrocorinth, tracing the footsteps of Apostle Paul and enjoying the breathtaking views from the Isthmus Canal. You'll also visit the port of Kechries.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Athens:If youʻre booking your trip to Athens last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Athens Instagram Tour: The Most Scenic Spots
- Athens: Dinner in the Sky Experience
- Athens: Blue Hop-on-Hop-off Bus and Cape Sounion Sunset Tour
- 3-Day Ancient Greek Archaeological Sites Tour from Athens
- From Athens: Cape Sounion Private Day Trip at Sunset
- Witness the modern engineering masterpiece of the remarkable Isthmus Canal
- Explore the hidden gems of the Citadel of Acrocorinth
- Discover the incredible archaeological site and museum of ancient Corinth
- Enjoy an authentic Greek lunch overlooking the temple of Apollo
- Enjoy a coffee at a wonderful cafe whilst admiring the views
DescriptionBe amazed by the modern engineering masterpiece of the Corinth Canal before discovering and exploring the ancient passage from the Corinthian to Saronic Gulf and the sub-ducting bridge. There you can enjoy a coffee or snack at a wonderful cafe while you admire the views and wait for boats to pass through the canal. Explore the large citadel of Acrocorinth. Through its imposing entrance gates, you will enter the castle and you will discover its hidden gems. You will also experience spectacular panoramic views which will be bound to amaze you. It will then be time for a break, as you enjoy a delicious authentic Greek lunch at Gemelos’ Taverna on a fabulous balcony overlooking the Temple of Apollo. Following lunch, explore the incredible archaeological site of ancient Corinth, including its fabulous museum, courtyard, Temple of Apollo, Fountain of Glauke, Sacred Spring, Peirene, Asklepieion, Odeion, Bema, Agora, and much more. Following some allocated time for shopping you will be driven to the port of Kechries, tracing the footsteps of St. Paul to the east.
IncludesFully Private Tour Professional Tour Driver with in-depth knowledge of Greek history English speaking and multi-lingual drivers Hotel/Port pick-up and drop-off service Transportation by private first-class modern vehicle WiFi on board Bottled water & refreshing wipes Skip-the-line ticket service (on-request)
- Infant seats are available upon request if advised at the time of booking