My Guide Website?
Athens: Island Cruise with Lunch & Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Ticket7 Reviews
Have the best of both worlds, land and sea, with a combo ticket including a one day cruise along the Saronic Gulf and a two-day, hop-on hop-off bus ticket with access to 4 lines in Athens.
- Indulge in the delicate flavors of Greek cuisine as you dine on the beach
- Take a cruise of Athens’ picturesque islands: Agistri, Moni, and Aegina
- Benefit from a two-day, hop-on hop-off bus ticket accessing 4 lines
- Feel closer to the gods at the ancient Temple of Apollo and Aphaia
- Admire the beautiful scenery of the Athenian coast from your boat
DescriptionTake a cruise from Piraeus to the islands of Agistri, Moni, and Aegina. See the ancient Temple of Apollo and savor a traditional Greek lunch on the beach. Make use of a two-day, hop-on hop-off bus ticket with access to the Acropolis and Vouliagmeni Lake. Cruise:Sail out to sea from Marina Zeas in Piraeus after being welcomed aboard your boat with coffee, juice, and pastries. Land on Agistri, a little island paradise. Gaze in awe at the beautiful cliffs and hills covered with pine trees, swim in the crystal clear waters or stroll around the traditional alleys of the island’s villages. Make a stop on the protected island of Moni and anchor close to the beach. Indulge in a delicious lunch served with Greek wine, beer, and soft drinks. After lunch, take the chance to go snorkelling, relax in the sun, or discover the plants and wildlife that call Moni island home. Drop anchor by the picturesque port of the island Aegina, famous for housing the ancient Temple of Apollo and Temple of Aphaia. Spend free time on the island at your own pace, departing at 17:00 pm and arriving back at Marina Zeas at 19:00 pm. Hop-On Hop-Off Bus:Benefit from easily accessible bus transportation to some of the best attractions in Athens. Access 4 lines over 2 days: the Athens line, Piraeus line, Glyfada line, and Vouliagmeni line. Choose to listen to pre-recorded commentaries in 16 languages, providing historical and cultural information as you drive around the monuments of Athens. Get on or get off the bus at 35 different stops and the beaches down in the south. Decide to spend your day swimming at the breathtaking Vouliagmeni Lake by travelling on the Vouliagmeni line.
IncludesFull day cruise on a traditional wooden boat Transportation for cruise Lunch and drinks on the cruise Free Wi-Fi on the cruise and hop-on hop-off bus 2-day, hop-on hop-off bus ticket accessing 4 lines Commentary in 16 language on hop-on hop-off bus
- The day that you book your ticket is your preferred day for the cruise, then you can choose any other 2 days for the hop-on hop-off bus tour The cruise may be canceled due to bad weather During winter, the itinerary and operating hours of the cruise can be changed