Zeus Temple, Acropolis & Museum Private Tour without Tickets2 Reviews
Visit three majestic sights in just four hours!
- A visit inside the Acropolis
- See the marble masterpieces on display at the Acropolis Museum
- Visit three majestic sights in just four hours
DescriptionMeet with your expert private guide on the beautiful pedestrian walkway Dionisiou Areopagitou and depart on a fascinating historical trip to explore the 3 main attractions of the historical city of Athens. Your licensed knowledgeable tour guide will make the ancient stones come alive and narrate their stories. Being in Greece, the cradle of the European civilization, you cannot but visit the Acropolis, this unique UNESCO Heritage monument! Enter the Acropolis from the south slope so as to avoid the crowds and also to visit the Dionysus sanctuary and Dionysus Theatre built in the 5th century BC. On your way to the Acropolis, enjoy the marvellous view that unfolds before your eyes. Seize the opportunity to take the best pictures of the surrounding monuments, such as, the Philopappos hill monument and the Odeon of Herodes Atticus and the Observatory. Your guide will give you a detailed explanation of the glorious monuments of the Acropolis, such as, the Parthenon, the Erechtheion, the Propylaia, the Nike Temple, the Agrippa Monument, and will point out the best point to capture with your camera the Ancient Agora, the Lycabettus hill and the best views of the city. The impressive Zeus Temple, the biggest Temple of antiquity is a must-see. You will not only admire the size of the building but you will also be able to take wonderful pictures of the Acropolis from a unique point of view. Continue to the Acropolis Museum with its stunning displays. The unique design of the Acropolis Museum has incorporated the excavations which are visible under stunning glass floors! The Acropolis masterpieces are marked out and given the prominence they deserve through the ideal interior atmosphere conditions, the natural lighting, as well as easy visitor access, panoramic views and excellent layout of the exhibition areas. It exhibits about 4,000 artifacts.
IncludesLocal licensed guide Private tour Entrance fees (approximately €38) Hotel pick-up and drop off Gratuities (optional) Food and drinks
- • Please note, entrance fees are not included and are approximately €38 per adult. Students with a valid non-ISIC ID card are entitled to reduced or free entry at the Acropolis Museum (depending on nationality). Youths aged 6-24, are entitled to fee or reduced entrance (provided they hold a valid ID or passport). Seniors aged over 65 (EU citizens only) are entitled to discounted entry (provided they have a valid ID or passport)
- Although tickets are not included in the price of the tour, the local partner will purchase them in advance so the group can avoid lining up on the day. For this reason, please notify the local partner by email after your reservation if any members of your group fall into the above categories (youth/student/senior)
- The tour duration is 4 hours, (including around 45 minutes of walking). The distance covered is 1.5 miles, with many rest stops. The walking pace is moderate and suitable for everyone
- The tour is in English (unless another language agreed)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability