My Guide Website?
Zeus Temple, Acropolis & Museum Private Tour without Tickets4 Reviews
Visit three majestic sights in just four hours!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Athens:If youʻre booking your trip to Athens last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Athens Instagram Tour: The Most Scenic Spots
- Athens: Dinner in the Sky Experience
- Athens: Blue Hop-on-Hop-off Bus and Cape Sounion Sunset Tour
- 3-Day Ancient Greek Archaeological Sites Tour from Athens
- From Athens: Cape Sounion Private Day Trip at Sunset
- A visit inside the Acropolis
- See the marble masterpieces on display at the Acropolis Museum
- Visit three majestic sights in just four hours
DescriptionMeet with your expert private guide on the beautiful pedestrian walkway Dionisiou Areopagitou and depart on a fascinating historical trip to explore the 3 main attractions of the historical city of Athens. Your licensed knowledgeable tour guide will make the ancient stones come alive and narrate their stories. Being in Greece, the cradle of the European civilization, you cannot but visit the Acropolis, this unique UNESCO Heritage monument! Enter the Acropolis from the south slope so as to avoid the crowds and also to visit the Dionysus sanctuary and Dionysus Theatre built in the 5th century BC. On your way to the Acropolis, enjoy the marvellous view that unfolds before your eyes. Seize the opportunity to take the best pictures of the surrounding monuments, such as, the Philopappos hill monument and the Odeon of Herodes Atticus and the Observatory. Your guide will give you a detailed explanation of the glorious monuments of the Acropolis, such as, the Parthenon, the Erechtheion, the Propylaia, the Nike Temple, the Agrippa Monument, and will point out the best point to capture with your camera the Ancient Agora, the Lycabettus hill and the best views of the city. The impressive Zeus Temple, the biggest Temple of antiquity is a must-see. You will not only admire the size of the building but you will also be able to take wonderful pictures of the Acropolis from a unique point of view. Continue to the Acropolis Museum with its stunning displays. The unique design of the Acropolis Museum has incorporated the excavations which are visible under stunning glass floors! The Acropolis masterpieces are marked out and given the prominence they deserve through the ideal interior atmosphere conditions, the natural lighting, as well as easy visitor access, panoramic views and excellent layout of the exhibition areas. It exhibits about 4,000 artifacts.
IncludesLocal licensed guide Private tour
- Υou need to pay cash for your admission ticket at our check-in location just before the tour. The activity provider will secure your tickets for your specified time. Opting for an independent ticket purchase (discouraged) requires 24-hour advance notice to the activity provider. Failing that, you will also have to pay for the tickets they buy for you. Please be cautious when acquiring your ticket yourself, as selecting an incorrect date, time, or guest type may result in a non-refundable tour fee. Strict Acropolis entry times mean we can't wait for latecomers. No refunds will be given. All visitors undergo airport-style security; expect peak season waits up to 30+ minutes. Not suitable for mobility impairments, wheelchairs, or strollers. Cutoff times sync with Athens local time. Tours run rain or shine. Accurately select EU or NON-EU citizenship during booking. Incorrect choice may mean paying the price difference or tour forfeiture. Valid passport required for verification.