My Guide Website?
Athens: Acropolis, Parthenon Walking Tour with Entry Tickets4 Reviews
Step into the past on a guided walking tour of the Acropolis in Athens. Make the most of your time with skip-the-line tickets to popular attractions like the Theater of Dionysus and the Parthenon.
- Travel back in time as you enter the Acropolis through the Propylaea gate
- See the Theater of Dionysus where famous ancient plays were once performed
- View a prominent symbol of democracy and western civilization at the Parthenon
- Listen to the history behind the monuments and temples at the Acropolis
- Admire the six female figures that help to support the Erechtheion temple
DescriptionAdmire the splendor of ancient Greece on this walking tour of the Acropolis in Athens. Avoid long line ups with direct access to sights like the Temple of Athena Nike and the Erechtheion. Listen as your guide paints a picture of the past. Meet your guide and begin your walking tour. Breeze past the line and experience the thrill of seeing the Theater of Dionysus where many famous ancient comedies and tragedies were first performed. Continue to the Roman Herodion theater which was built in memory of the wife of Herodes Atticus. Stroll to the remains of the healing temple Asklepieion of Athens which was built in honor of the gods Asclepius and Hygeia. Climb up to the gateway of the Acropolis, the Propylaea. Take in views of the Temple of Athena Nike. Walk to the Parthenon which was dedicated to the goddess Athena, the patroness of the city of Athens. Admire this 5th-century zenith of the Doric order architecture. Finally, see the Erechtheion which is a unique masterpiece of architecture mainly due to its asymmetrical composition, and its supports include 6 sculpted female figures.
IncludesEnglish-speaking tour guide Entrance tickets to Acropolis Skip-the-line tickets Disposable earphones (for groups of over 5 people)
- While photography is permitted throughout the tour, video recording of the tour guide is not permitted